whats a white boy to do?

The first time I saw my wife fucked outside over the hood of a car, knowing she didn't care who saw her, I knew black men had changed her, actually freed her.
I was at a party once and towards the end, those remaining were very *******. I was looking for my wife when I heard 2 guys talking about someone fucking a chick on the hood of a car. I went around the back of the house and there was a car parked in the drive in front of a barn and there as a guy behind a girl bent over the car fucking her. A few people were watching, as I got closer I could see her pants pulled down around her ankles and I could see the hot pink panties that I immediately recognized as my wifes. I didn't say anything just went up for a closer view, a couple guys were laughing and high fiving then said to me look at this show. The guy was pounding her hard and continued until he finally unloaded inside her grabbing her shoulders and pulling her back to him as he did. When he finally pulled out, he pulled his pants up, smiled at me and went with his friends who were the guys watching. She stayed laying on the car and I went to her and help her pull her pants up. She was really wasted and I had to about carry her to our car to take her home. I don't even know if she remembers doing it because she never mentioned it to me but man was that the hottest thing ever !!! Sorry, your post just reminded me of that night

I was at a party once and towards the end, those remaining were very *******. I was looking for my wife when I heard 2 guys talking about someone fucking a chick on the hood of a car. I went around the back of the house and there was a car parked in the drive in front of a barn and there as a guy behind a girl bent over the car fucking her. A few people were watching, as I got closer I could see her pants pulled down around her ankles and I could see the hot pink panties that I immediately recognized as my wifes. I didn't say anything just went up for a closer view, a couple guys were laughing and high fiving then said to me look at this show. The guy was pounding her hard and continued until he finally unloaded inside her grabbing her shoulders and pulling her back to him as he did. When he finally pulled out, he pulled his pants up, smiled at me and went with his friends who were the guys watching. She stayed laying on the car and I went to her and help her pull her pants up. She was really wasted and I had to about carry her to our car to take her home. I don't even know if she remembers doing it because she never mentioned it to me but man was that the hottest thing ever !!! Sorry, your post just reminded me of that night
When my wife drinks, the alcohol goes right to her pussy and inhibitions disappear.

if all he really really wants to do is to jerk off watching some pretty big booty white woman enjoy a pounding from a big black cock!
Find a white woman that loves black cock and marry her! That's what I'm trying to do - just taking my time about it, that's all. I mean, finding a white woman who craves big black cock but wants to marry a white guy seems like a dead cert!

Cuckolding works for everyone involved. White men that date out of their league can have a long lasting marriage, white women who are sexually adventurous can have a husband that takes care of her financially, and black studs that just want to fuck don't have to worry about baby mama drama and childsupport.

Shut the fuck up until you're asked to speak and make sure the bull gets everything he requests. Afterwards you tend to the wife and make sure her requests are met. Ultimately, just know your goddamn role and place. If you aren't told to jerk off or haven't asked permission to watch or jerk off you're in violation.
Wow, that would not be a man if he did that.

Back