whats a white boy to do?

Blackness is spreading out. We should embrace it.
Everyone should embrace every one. The problem is this has been happening sense the civil war. With today's technology it will take more then physical strength and sexual stamina to single one race out over the other.

Everyone should embrace every one. The problem is this has been happening sense the civil war. With today's technology it will take more then physical strength and sexual stamina to single one race out over the other.
That's a democratic - as in democracy - point of view and we all agree with that. But I think biology is stronger than reason, I'm afraid. Just look at sports, athletics...

Watched the wife take numerous men the other night and all jacked off or came in her. She was rank by anyone's standards after they were all done. He aroma was sexual, strong and pungent. She didn't have to tell me anything, I was in haven and had a huge erection while smelling her and licking her. She actually pissed while I was going down on her and she was just carrying on about how rank she was and how much of a sissy cuck I was. When she lite a cigarette and verbally continued, I was stroking myself slowly and I just shot off. When she focused on that, they stare and the look in her eyes was incredible. I had no idea how strong and how erotic all this was. When other Dom males on here or even cucks say, 'I cant see why sissies like all that on their wives' or 'I would never ever do that kind of stuff' they have no idea, none! Just to smell my wife's ass and pussy the next morning after she got fucked, is erection material 100% of the times for me. Maybe I am sick??? But I tell you, at 50 years old, 3 x wives, this one that is FemDom and flipped be from straight to sissy, is 1,000% fucking bad-ass ultimate woman.

You can't put people cuckolds or Dominants or any other men in one big bubble and say we have no idea. Myself I have no interest in gang bangs, I am not attracted the Asian women. or Femdom. Many cuckolds do not thrive on humiliation. Cuckolds are not all submissive some are very dominant and all men. Having said all this sounds like you enjoyed yourself . Good for you! None of this did anything for me.

Watched the wife take numerous men the other night and all jacked off or came in her. She was rank by anyone's standards after they were all done. He aroma was sexual, strong and pungent. She didn't have to tell me anything, I was in haven and had a huge erection while smelling her and licking her. She actually pissed while I was going down on her and she was just carrying on about how rank she was and how much of a sissy cuck I was. When she lite a cigarette and verbally continued, I was stroking myself slowly and I just shot off. When she focused on that, they stare and the look in her eyes was incredible. I had no idea how strong and how erotic all this was. When other Dom males on here or even cucks say, 'I cant see why sissies like all that on their wives' or 'I would never ever do that kind of stuff' they have no idea, none! Just to smell my wife's ass and pussy the next morning after she got fucked, is erection material 100% of the times for me. Maybe I am sick??? But I tell you, at 50 years old, 3 x wives, this one that is FemDom and flipped be from straight to sissy, is 1,000% fucking bad-ass ultimate woman.

No, you're not sick. I know the feeling of sleeping in bed sheets with the scent of several men mixed with my babe's jizzes. When she was too tired to get to the shower and fell asleep I would touch her sticky skin. I was only once allowed to lick the dry sticky skin of her breasts. Since 2015 we have a room mate sharing with us our poor and decadent life, I would go to her, find the same situation, and finish off with her. I can tell you it's much more surreal than just smelling, once you kiss, go down on her, and penetrate a pussy that feels rather rough after all's thick and dry.

Back