whats a white boy to do?

Any white man that uses the word bois to describe themselves should be called worse words then that because they are useless. Black men that do the same are never going to fit in with a civilized world unless they get their act together.
My friend- you're missing the point of this lifestyle. This not supposed to last long term
so enjoy each other( hotwife, hubby and bull.

My friend- you're missing the point of this lifestyle. This not supposed to last long term
so enjoy each other( hotwife, hubby and bull.
It is insulting, The point of this lifestyle is what? It is to support a wife in having satisfying sex with other men. It comes off to me as wrong to insult anyone with name calling. I am not a Boi , she is not a bitch or a slut, and any of the lovers are not Masters or owners and there isn't a superior race. A big cock does not make a man and so many women are getting blinded by a big black cock to the point that they can't even see that they are not with good looking black men. Their are good looking black men and good looking white men but the same women that wouldn't give an ugly white man the time of day will fuck an ugly black man because of a blinding big cock.

It is insulting, The point of this lifestyle is what? It is to support a wife in having satisfying sex with other men. It comes off to me as wrong to insult anyone with name calling. I am not a Boi , she is not a bitch or a slut, and any of the lovers are not Masters or owners and there isn't a superior race. A big cock does not make a man and so many women are getting blinded by a big black cock to the point that they can't even see that they are not with good looking black men. Their are good looking black men and good looking white men but the same women that wouldn't give an ugly white man the time of day will fuck an ugly black man because of a blinding big cock.
Sir" u should look at the hold reasoning behind the lifestyle- satisfying your partner

Shut the fuck up until you're asked to speak and make sure the bull gets everything he requests. Afterwards you tend to the wife and make sure her requests are met. Ultimately, just know your goddamn role and place. If you aren't told to jerk off or haven't asked permission to watch or jerk off you're in violation.
Well put

Surrender to the supremacy of the big black boss/master as he takes the white wife/girlfriend filling her with copious amounts of his potent black man sperm acknowledging the superiority of the black master.
I am glad I live in the real world. It's okay guys some people that watch to much TV begin to think what they are watching is real also. Supremacy, black boss/master so you live in sum far away country where they still have slaves because they don't her in the USA. Well maybe in some lost minds living in a fantasy world.

To be precise: the supremacy thing might be a couple of worlds away. But it also depends where in the USA you live and your social surroundings. In Chicago and surely around Detroit, you don't need to be white trash to accept you're living in 'Black' territory as less as living in latino land in some parts of the western seaboard. A couple of grands less make a big difference and then it's the women who give them the upper hand. Now, if you think this is bed games it also depends on your pocket and zip code. At some point, you'll find you've fool yourself. She'll give in to biology and stick to a black dick and muscle. And then, you'll realize you might have been a bit gay to allow all of this happen. Or you hate yourself, or your babe, or have another agenda.

What are you saying? This is not a black verses white issue here. I am saying that all the profile name calling such as white bois white sluts and bitches are uncalled for as is blacks are the supreme race , the masters and white slave owners. This has nothing to do with where we live in the USA or anyone's social surroundings or status. What does calling anyone trash whether white or black have to do with it. There are as many so called white submissive males on here degrading themselves and the white race as there are blacks doing so. Black bulls that are providing a service to white married couples don't want to take on the responsibility of breaking up the marriages and taking care of the wives. As far as fooling myself, how is that going to happen? I am 60 years old and divorced, living in New England. I have nothing against white women having sex with black men or white men with black women. As far as the gay statement goes if you have a submissive cuckold being ****** to suck a bulls cock. Who is the gayest the cuckold sucking the bulls cock or the bull having the cuckold suck his cock? They are both involved in the same sexual act.

What are you saying? This is not a black verses white issue here. I am saying that all the profile name calling such as white bois white sluts and bitches are uncalled for as is blacks are the supreme race , the masters and white slave owners. This has nothing to do with where we live in the USA or anyone's social surroundings or status. What does calling anyone trash whether white or black have to do with it. There are as many so called white submissive males on here degrading themselves and the white race as there are blacks doing so. Black bulls that are providing a service to white married couples don't want to take on the responsibility of breaking up the marriages and taking care of the wives. As far as fooling myself, how is that going to happen? I am 60 years old and divorced, living in New England. I have nothing against white women having sex with black men or white men with black women. As far as the gay statement goes if you have a submissive cuckold being ****** to suck a bulls cock. Who is the gayest the cuckold sucking the bulls cock or the bull having the cuckold suck his cock? They are both involved in the same sexual act.
I wasn't replying to you, or to you exclusively. Now, I don't think of Black men providing a service. Sorry, but that is something some other cuck might be telling himself. Perhaps, it is me who never saw it that way. On top of that, our bulls never allowed me to touch them. They are definitely not gay. There are obviously different sorts of cuckold arrangements everywhere though. But all of this just confirms there is some trend to accept black men as stronger than whites. @tstud and anybody else who think this not a long term thing and just a game they are not seeing the big picture.

I wasn't replying to you, or to you exclusively. Now, I don't think of Black men providing a service. Sorry, but that is something some other cuck might be telling himself. Perhaps, it is me who never saw it that way. On top of that, our bulls never allowed me to touch them. They are definitely not gay. There are obviously different sorts of cuckold arrangements everywhere though. But all of this just confirms there is some trend to accept black men as stronger than whites. @tstud and anybody else who think this not a long term thing and just a game they are not seeing the big picture.
Thank you...To you what is the big picture?

Back