whats a white boy to do?

How about one with the black bull? You two deserve having a contract agreement with him.
All white couples need that contract.

Maybe one set up where the hubby pledges to the black man that he will keep his little white dick out of his wife as that white pussy pleasure belongs to the black man. If hubby ever gets the urge for some then he should either immediately beat it off or fuck something like a love doll for his wifes amusement.

One thing is for sure, drain his white cum and his desire for having sex is drained with it.

All white couples need that contract.

Maybe one set up where the hubby pledges to the black man that he will keep his little white dick out of his wife as that white pussy pleasure belongs to the black man. If hubby ever gets the urge for some then he should either immediately beat it off or fuck something like a love doll for his wifes amusement.

One thing is for sure, drain his white cum and his desire for having sex is drained with it.

When we find the right Black Bull the contract will include him as well!

At least you both didn't make much noise.
We musn't let our orgasms go screaming because somebody over the bus could hear us. The best of the best was both of us could cum easily...I was so wet and my boy had a great erection.

More white boys must also increase their efforts to recruit and convince more white males, females and couples to do the same and get the black mans dick in more white females and their friends. Just stop working to get themselves pussy and start doing the same things to get them blacked instead.

We can always adopt a rule that states we can't try and fuck them until the black man already has.
I like the way you think!!! I have also fixed up white girls with black guys!! Keep up the good work!!! ;)

Thanks, I sure try to do my part to promote this. If any of them would just ask me I would be glad to let them know exactly what they need to do. Not necessarily how to do it but definitely what they need to do.

**Concentrate Your Efforts On Keeping Your White Dick Out Of Your Wife, Girlfriend, Friend or Co-Worker First, Then Concentrate On Getting The Black Mans Dick In Her. Then Go To Work On All The Other Worthy White Females You Know.

Consider It A Successful Venture If You Know The Black Man Has Had More White Pussy In A Week Than You Have Had In 6 Months, 3 Months Or Even 1 Month.

Another Sign Of Success Is When You Know The Black Man Has Had Some White Pussy From A Gal You Wish You Could Get Some From But Can't Or Not Allowed To.
I agree with everthing you say and do, I have had White women even thank me for fixing them up with a Black man, some of my old girlfriends are now fucking Black men only and they tell me that my tiny White dick is not worthy of their hot pussy anymore!! I tell them that I understand completely and they are right and I know my place in the world as a cuckold to the Black man.

I believe that it's the right of the Black man not the White man to have all the prime pussy in the world. We should know our place in this new world as cuckolds to the Black man and they should be able to have all the pussy that they want, and to bred with our women married or not!!! It's just a start for the reparations owed to the Black man!!

I believe that it's the right of the Black man not the White man to have all the prime pussy in the world. We should know our place in this new world as cuckolds to the Black man and they should be able to have all the pussy that they want, and to bred with our women married or not!!! It's just a start for the reparations owed to the Black man!!
I agree. It's no secret that the black man likes pussy and he will continue to get more and more of the finest white pussy out there. While at the same time we will continue to get less and less.

More white boys will come to find out that getting no pussy is not all that bad and knowing or seeing more black men getting pussy from the prettiest white females is a nice supplement and an adequate replacement for them not getting any at all. Even the thought of the black man getting some white pussy gets the little white dicks nice and hard to beat it off.

Back