What was your path to the cuckold lifestyle?

What was your main motivation to become a cuckold?

• I love my wife very much, and I want her to enjoy sex more

Votes: 233 30.5%
  • I get incredible pleasure watching my wife get fucked by other men.

Votes: 368 48.2%
  • I'm bisexual and this was a legal way to get fucked by a bull on a regular basis

Votes: 40 5.2%
  • I have realized the superiority of black men and want them to own me and my wife

Votes: 123 16.1%

• Total voters
Damn! that's quite the story, but it definitely sounds like found your calling in life.... I hope you have a gf currently cuz i would love to befriend you for the opportunity to fukk your girl.....Jokes or maybe not, you decide.
Thanks for the feedback WeaponizedBBC.

I don't have a gf currently. It would be a lie to say I wouldn't love for you to take a gf of mine (getting a contact buzz thinking about it).

I am accepting who I am and finding my calling. I'm finding a lot of understanding and like-minded people to talk with.

Thanks for the feedback WeaponizedBBC.

I don't have a gf currently. It would be a lie to say I wouldn't love for you to take a gf of mine (getting a contact buzz thinking about it).

I am accepting who I am and finding my calling. I'm finding a lot of understanding and like-minded people to talk with.
So how may I be of service to you?

When I was in high school my 2 years older gf went off to college while I was still a junior. We decided to have a long distance relationship but while there she decided to date a black football player. She came back wearing jewelry with his name on it. She was not shy at all about telling me about it and even mentioned that the "myth" about black men was true. I was really upset about it even though she didn't want me to be. She was upset with me that I wasn't more accepting of her decision. Long story short, I didn't stop dating her and she didn't stop fucking him. I guess that was the start of my acceptance of it.

Fast forward a few years later. I was in a bar with a black male friend of mine from college and a new girl I was dating. We were all celebrating his birthday by doing lots of shots. He and my new gf were getting along really well; laughing and having a great time. He didn't have a gf and I don't remember how it happened (probably alcohol) but since it was his birthday he thought that he should get a blowjob (rumors were that he had a big dick). He started joking that my new gf should be the one to give him a blowjob. The two of them laughed about it and flirted back and forth making a joke out of the whole thing but they ended up actually going into the bathroom together. I waited about 10 minutes before I went to see what they were up to. In my drunken state, I opened the bathroom door and called out his name. He was in a stall at the end of the bathroom. I asked if everything was ok and he told me he needed a few more minutes. My gf didn't say anything. I asked if she was in there with him. They both told me told me yes she was in there and that they needed a little more time and to wait out in the bar. He was standing up in the stall and I guess she was sitting on the toilet. I walked out of the bathroom while my gf finished sucking off my black friend.

A while later they came back to sit with me. I asked if they were both good and they both said yes and ordered more drinks. They didn't have a whole lot to say about it. Later on At the end of the night, as we all were driving in the same car (my gf driving). I lived the closest to the bar so she dropped me off first. Both she and my black friend lived next to the College and since it was more convenient, she would drop him off on her way home.

Not much was said about that night and what happened in the bathroom. I asked my gf what had happened. She said nothing, and that it wasn't important. My black friend did ask we were cool about things and I reassured him that we were. As I think about it now every time I was with gf and we saw my black friend they would hug and act like best friends. It seemed at the time she was trying to be part of my life and accept all my friends but I can't help but think now that they were having sex too.
Dang. What's stuck in my head of your story is that you all were having shots after shots and then your now ex GF was driving a car? o_O Other than that... you can be about close 💯 sure she fucked that friend of yours, if not in the bathroom stall then later on after driving him home. Perhaps she was coming back to him for sex multiple times after that night, and perhaps she even fucks him still. ❓ Probably we will never know. ;) But one thing i wonder is: Did you give them any signs that you would be okay with her giving him a b-day BJ, or did they just do it completely ignoring how that would possibly make you feel? :oops:

Dang. What's stuck in my head of your story is that you all were having shots after shots and then your now ex GF was driving a car? o_O Other than that... you can be about close 💯 sure she fucked that friend of yours, if not in the bathroom stall then later on after driving him home. Perhaps she was coming back to him for sex multiple times after that night, and perhaps she even fucks him still. ❓ Probably we will never know. ;) But one thing i wonder is: Did you give them any signs that you would be okay with her giving him a b-day BJ, or did they just do it completely ignoring how that would possibly make you feel? :oops:
Yes, we were all young, impulsive, and impetuous. But she usually did the least amount of drinking (quit drinking about that time in my life anyway). Well I figured that they fucked that night and thereafter too.

No they weren't belligerent about it and forgetting about how I felt. I was surprised and laughing along with them. His initial proposal was that it was his birthday and he should get a blowjob. I didn't say the words, "yes, please go give my friend a blowjob" She did agree that it's not too much for a guy to ask on his birthday that you get a blowjob and I think that it was that reasoning that she gave in? Probably just gave her the excuse to suck his dick. They both went to the bathroom. I don't remember if they went together to the bathroom or just at the same time intending to go to their own bathroom. But when I searched for them they were in the same stall together.

Yes, we were all young, impulsive, and impetuous. But she usually did the least amount of drinking (quit drinking about that time in my life anyway). Well I figured that they fucked that night and thereafter too.

No they weren't belligerent about it and forgetting about how I felt. I was surprised and laughing along with them. His initial proposal was that it was his birthday and he should get a blowjob. I didn't say the words, "yes, please go give my friend a blowjob" She did agree that it's not too much for a guy to ask on his birthday that you get a blowjob and I think that it was that reasoning that she gave in? Probably just gave her the excuse to suck his dick. They both went to the bathroom. I don't remember if they went together to the bathroom or just at the same time intending to go to their own bathroom. But when I searched for them they were in the same stall together.
Yet i wonder how it was possible that they didn't say anything about it to you. You say, you asked. They just remained silent? And when you insisted? Even with a whole bunch of fantasy it would be an unimaginable reply: "Oh I only had (oral) sex with your (girl)friend. - That's none of your business." In the end you had been her boyfriend and his friend. 🤔

I chose the first option probably because I am a cuck wannabe and haven't yet experienced the second which was a close second option for me. The third is irrelevant even though I am bi and the fourth I think is true but was not the reason I am attracted to this lifestyle.

Yet i wonder how it was possible that they didn't say anything about it to you. You say, you asked. They just remained silent? And when you insisted? Even with a whole bunch of fantasy it would be an unimaginable reply: "Oh I only had (oral) sex with your (girl)friend. - That's none of your business." In the end you had been her boyfriend and his friend. 🤔
We were all *******. When I talked to my gf she dismissed it as not worth talking about and no big deal but we all knew what did happen.

BTW the poll should be multiple choice. For me it was both option one and two. ;)
☑️ "I loved my girlfriend very much, and I wanted her to enjoy sex as much as possible."
☑️ "I got incredible pleasure watching my girlfriend get fucked by another man of her choice."
:)

When I was in high school my 2 years older gf went off to college while I was still a junior. We decided to have a long distance relationship but while there she decided to date a black football player. She came back wearing jewelry with his name on it. She was not shy at all about telling me about it and even mentioned that the "myth" about black men was true. I was really upset about it even though she didn't want me to be. She was upset with me that I wasn't more accepting of her decision. Long story short, I didn't stop dating her and she didn't stop fucking him. I guess that was the start of my acceptance of it.

Fast forward a few years later. I was in a bar with a black male friend of mine from college and a new girl I was dating. We were all celebrating his birthday by doing lots of shots. He and my new gf were getting along really well; laughing and having a great time. He didn't have a gf and I don't remember how it happened (probably alcohol) but since it was his birthday he thought that he should get a blowjob (rumors were that he had a big dick). He started joking that my new gf should be the one to give him a blowjob. The two of them laughed about it and flirted back and forth making a joke out of the whole thing but they ended up actually going into the bathroom together. I waited about 10 minutes before I went to see what they were up to. In my drunken state, I opened the bathroom door and called out his name. He was in a stall at the end of the bathroom. I asked if everything was ok and he told me he needed a few more minutes. My gf didn't say anything. I asked if she was in there with him. They both told me told me yes she was in there and that they needed a little more time and to wait out in the bar. He was standing up in the stall and I guess she was sitting on the toilet. I walked out of the bathroom while my gf finished sucking off my black friend.

A while later they came back to sit with me. I asked if they were both good and they both said yes and ordered more drinks. They didn't have a whole lot to say about it. Later on At the end of the night, as we all were driving in the same car (my gf driving). I lived the closest to the bar so she dropped me off first. Both she and my black friend lived next to the College and since it was more convenient, she would drop him off on her way home.

Not much was said about that night and what happened in the bathroom. I asked my gf what had happened. She said nothing, and that it wasn't important. My black friend did ask we were cool about things and I reassured him that we were. As I think about it now every time I was with gf and we saw my black friend they would hug and act like best friends. It seemed at the time she was trying to be part of my life and accept all my friends but I can't help but think now that they were having sex too.
Obviously he was fucking your girlfriend, giving her the sexual pleasure that you couldn't. Your GF loved his black cock and cum loads. You should have thanked him for fucking your girlfriend.

Too bad that you did not marry that young Lady that enjoyed sucking black cocks in a Men's room toilet stall. She was very exciting. My wife has never sucked a cock in a Men's room, as far as I know. I would love to see my wife sucking a black cock in a Men's room, especially by a urinal.
I have watched many men play with my wife's big naked TiTs and nipples and finger her, discreetly, in restaurants and bars.

My hubby is Indian and views Blacks as more virile and alpha; I told him about an ex boyfriend of mine from college days (who is now married) but he let me have a fling with him earlier this year and sat and saw how well he satisfied me and since then he has been wanting me to experience the same bliss. So we are here!

Our path to the cuckold lifestyle is that​

I am naturally submissive - She is Naturally Domme and needs better sex that I can give.
I crave control . She loves control and freedom to have sex .
I love to pleasure and see her happy .
I am also a Masochist ...more mental than physical but still just the same
We fit perfectly and want someone that fits us - not someone who does what WE want or just wants to get laid .

It’s all about the love of my life’s pleasure! If she were to do it just to please me, I believe it would be a great disappointment to me. So, at least for now, it will have to remain just a fantasy.

When I am fucked by a bull in the presence of my wife, it is a special pleasure that I cannot endure without her. Besides, my wife really likes to watch me get fucked by her lovers
It must be a wonderful feeling to have your wife watching as you submit totally to a Black Man and have her witness his manliness as he makes you his sissy slut and owns both of you equally. This is the how the white race is now evolving.

Back