What subtle things the opposite sex does that turns you on?

programmed2plz

Male
Real Person
Evening everyone,

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I'm just curious as to what small, subtle things that someone does that turns you on. For example, when a woman locks eyes with mine, that's a turn on. When she either wears my shirt or grabs my hat from my head and wears it, that is also a turn on for me as well ☺

You have touched the most common when you speak of eye contact. In today's world that may or may not be a good indicator. That other person might just be trying to figure out your hair, outfit or art work. You may be just trying to do the same. On this subject i think you will find we are all just a little different. The possibilities are endless. The other two you mention both are a indicator that she has a interest in you. You don't take a hat or shirt from a guy you're not interested in unless you're collecting for a clothing drive. Your flattered by her picking you a turn on as you say
I think of a eye contact that turned into a very exciting weekend. Traveling no real timetable, nice looking man sitting across the bar while having lunch. We exchanged glances for a few minutes before he came to my table. He mentioned my looking followed by do i know you. I of course started to tell him i wasn't looking and then he hit me with a great response. He was sorry I must have been looking at the monkey on his shoulder. It made me laugh, i like a man with humor. I ask him to sit my wine his two beers and a plate of fries later we checked into a motel. He was half way through a four day pass . We spent two days i will never forget because of eye contact.
Touch can be a turn on if it's the right kind not a grope only a touch. I had that a few times. First time in college big group out for drinking and dancing. A guy i had never paid much attention to sat between me and another girl at a table that seated twelve. I had danced with other guys he with other girls. When we were seated and my hand was on the table his touch. A single finger tracing the top of my hand. Every time i returned to the table if we were both there that finger. A look a smile very few significant words passed between us. Next thing i knew we were holding hands and when we all left i went with him. The first of three great nights we spent together. Because the tenderness of his touch turned me on.

You have touched the most common when you speak of eye contact. In today's world that may or may not be a good indicator. That other person might just be trying to figure out your hair, outfit or art work. You may be just trying to do the same. On this subject i think you will find we are all just a little different. The possibilities are endless. The other two you mention both are a indicator that she has a interest in you. You don't take a hat or shirt from a guy you're not interested in unless you're collecting for a clothing drive. Your flattered by her picking you a turn on as you say
I think of a eye contact that turned into a very exciting weekend. Traveling no real timetable, nice looking man sitting across the bar while having lunch. We exchanged glances for a few minutes before he came to my table. He mentioned my looking followed by do i know you. I of course started to tell him i wasn't looking and then he hit me with a great response. He was sorry I must have been looking at the monkey on his shoulder. It made me laugh, i like a man with humor. I ask him to sit my wine his two beers and a plate of fries later we checked into a motel. He was half way through a four day pass . We spent two days i will never forget because of eye contact.
Touch can be a turn on if it's the right kind not a grope only a touch. I had that a few times. First time in college big group out for drinking and dancing. A guy i had never paid much attention to sat between me and another girl at a table that seated twelve. I had danced with other guys he with other girls. When we were seated and my hand was on the table his touch. A single finger tracing the top of my hand. Every time i returned to the table if we were both there that finger. A look a smile very few significant words passed between us. Next thing i knew we were holding hands and when we all left i went with him. The first of three great nights we spent together. Because the tenderness of his touch turned me on.
The power of touch that leads to wonderous moments but it has to be initiated in a kind and respectful way.

Back