What size is the perfect size?

I've had a great deal of huge cocks in my life to date. I've always, for some reason, attracted Black men with huge cocks... but that's not a complaint mind you... it's simply my personal experience... but as for the perfect size to play with most often... for me, I've always found 25 to 28 centimeters was the size that I enjoyed the most. Now, I can and do enjoy ALL sizes of Black cock, including the Godzilla sized Black cocks (the 30.5 to 38 and above centimeter ones) when I am lucky enough to come across and get to experience those... and I'm not turning down any 23 or even 20 centimeter Black cocks, but from the point of view of this particular question as I understand it... what's the perfect size "I" like most to play with, it has to be the Black cocks between 25 and 28 centimeters! *smile* :)

10 and think really feels good!

WOW interesting. I've tried several 9 to 10 inches and it just not impressed the way the guys try to ram all that thing up to your throat. I have still to enjoy a guy with larger toys. Our thing is more on the sensual with a good amount of foreplay. I just doit because my husband likes to film and take photos with bigger dicks lol. I definitely enjoy my regulars with around 6 to 7.5 inches and thick, they really try there hardest and take their time to get me there.

I've had a great deal of huge cocks in my life to date. I've always, for some reason, attracted Black men with huge cocks... but that's not a complaint mind you... it's simply my personal experience... but as for the perfect size to play with most often... for me, I've always found 25 to 28 centimeters was the size that I enjoyed the most. Now, I can and do enjoy ALL sizes of Black cock, including the Godzilla sized Black cocks (the 30.5 to 38 and above centimeter ones) when I am lucky enough to come across and get to experience those... and I'm not turning down any 23 or even 20 centimeter Black cocks, but from the point of view of this particular question as I understand it... what's the perfect size "I" like most to play with, it has to be the Black cocks between 25 and 28 centimeters! *smile* :)
I totally agree , I am a black cock lover and no matter what size I will enjoy , yes , love huge thick and I get very aroused when I see he has a whopper and I enjoy the experience , yes black is for me every time xxxxxx

Back