What size is the perfect size?

Do dicks really get that big? What happened to me???
No, they don't. The world record holder is 13 1/2 inches and he complains that he can't find a woman to accommodate him. I think people who claim they have had multiple lovers over twelve inches are telling fish tales. I personally prefer around 5 inches, which is the statistical average and find my current lover who approaches eight inches when fully hard to be too large. He does know how to use his tongue though which is the greatest talent that a man can have.

I love thick cock ,I remember my first , he was older and told me he was going to fuck me,I had just left the ladies when he met me and told me I was going home with him.
I remember watching him strip and see his huge cock wave around , my dress fell to the floor and feeling his member resting in the crack of my ass he whispered that he was going to destroy my cunt,which he did and I stayed with him for two months and got used every day.
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8+ and thick. I love double digit dicks but its important to me that a man can stay hard a long time. I run into floppies more with the 10s+ that I had. Some stay hard 10 minutes then semi for 10 minutes wtf.
Just as important as size too is if they can work what they got ofc.
You just described me perfectly :devil:

Sweet spot for me 9-10" and thick. My first boyfriend when i was 14 his cock was 8" with average width.

I've been with a lot of men from 4" to 10-11" I think one guy was probably 12 or 13". The 4-5" barely did anything for me, the 12" I could take it but was too painful when fully inside.

Back