What size is the perfect size?

I want the biggest one I can find both length and girth. I like a challenge and it feels good stretching me out

I had spent a long time finding such a guy for my ex wife. I evenrually found such a guy 13" x 8". I gave him the impression she liked it a little rough.

He took it as a green light to fuck her senseless. I watched him for about two hours. Then left them to it. I went back for her about 9am the next to collect her and he was still fucking her arse raw.

She was sore for nearly a week.

Ok need some help here ladies. My wife is in Oklahoma and has to keep everything so discreet bc of her job but we are not necessarily into cuckolding I would say but I have a undiagnosed medical condition with my lungs which doesn't allow me to fuck very long duty to breathing issues and it has killed our sex life. I mean it's still good and we have sex all the time but I can't give it to her how she deserves and wants it. She has only been w me and one of my best friends. I'm just shy of 7 and my friend is probably just shy of 9. She absolutely loved him inside her and he could fuck her for a long period of time and hard just like we used to. She kept this from me for 12 years but she is obsessed with black guys and ever since my friend was in her she wants bigger and black. The biggest problem we are having is finding anyone? Maybe it is just us and we,are going about everything the wrong way? Any tips on how and where the best place to find her a black man to fuck her brains out? I just want her to enjoy what she really wants. Thanks in advance to any advice.

I love thick cock ,I remember my first , he was older and told me he was going to fuck me,I had just left the ladies when he met me and told me I was going home with him.
I remember watching him strip and see his huge cock wave around , my dress fell to the floor and feeling his member resting in the crack of my ass he whispered that he was going to destroy my cunt,which he did and I stayed with him for two months and got used every day.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok need some help here ladies. My wife is in Oklahoma and has to keep everything so discreet bc of her job but we are not necessarily into cuckolding I would say but I have a undiagnosed medical condition with my lungs which doesn't allow me to fuck very long duty to breathing issues and it has killed our sex life. I mean it's still good and we have sex all the time but I can't give it to her how she deserves and wants it. She has only been w me and one of my best friends. I'm just shy of 7 and my friend is probably just shy of 9. She absolutely loved him inside her and he could fuck her for a long period of time and hard just like we used to. She kept this from me for 12 years but she is obsessed with black guys and ever since my friend was in her she wants bigger and black. The biggest problem we are having is finding anyone? Maybe it is just us and we,are going about everything the wrong way? Any tips on how and where the best place to find her a black man to fuck her brains out? I just want her to enjoy what she really wants. Thanks in advance to any advice.
Good luck..........

Back