What size is the perfect size?

[QUyou like white thick 10" poles x
TE="Elelator_Cpl, post: 780971, member: 41835"]Super thick, and over 6", have had up to 10" so far and want more![/QUOTE]
Do y

Out of the approx. 40 Black Men who have fucked me only 1 was 13" and 5" around at base. impossible to swallow whole, maybe if He'd been skinner. He was 6'-3", 245 lbs, me 5'-10", 145 lbs and would pin me down spread leg missionary , hammer my ass dripping and raw. Talk about walk crooked next day Jeez !! He was only 23 at the time, me 19, and routinely fucked me silly 3-5 times a day.
How long did it take for you're pussy to spring back
To normal ??

I have learned to love very large cocks with patience and practice. I prefer thick to long by have been blessed a couple times with extraordinary lovers having both (11 inches and very thick) who fill me so incredibly well. That said ..... nothing replaces the skill of a sexy black man who KNOWS how to use his gift. I prefer a man slightly less endowed by more highly skilled to satisfy me.
Does you're pussy go back to normal or after a long time of regular big cocks, it just stays the same ??

Back