What size is the perfect size?

I do lots of yoga and exercise to stay tight for my men - my pussy goes back to normal pretty quick but that depends a little on the frequency that I am getting a larger size cock
Well that's always good. I'm just wondering if our bull continues to fuck my girl, over time will her pussy just adapt and be looser to accommodate for his big cock? I love how she feels all stretched out after they fuck but I'm wondering if over time I may not enjoy it as much ?

8+ and thick. I love double digit dicks but its important to me that a man can stay hard a long time. I run into floppies more with the 10s+ that I had. Some stay hard 10 minutes then semi for 10 minutes wtf.
Just as important as size too is if they can work what they got ofc.
Yep I keep trying to tell the fellas that having a big dick requires special care and focus just like you would if you were a gym rat! Guys who are really fit invest time and energy into getting fit and maintaining that fitness. Well a big dick, that's solid, and long lasting requires that same investment and focus.

A big ass dick that don't last or is semi soft is all CAP and your better off getting the 7 in dude that's solid and can go all night!

For me Del my BBC lover is 9 1/2 x 41/4 thick at first it was too big as more than any other I had had. I now take him comfortably but his brother is just over 2 inches longer and about the same thickness is just a little to long although with more practice in time I think i might take him . He and I have met when Del has arranged it then I have them both fuck me but Del always has me first loosening me for his brother’s longer cock

Back