what profession have the freakiest women

Nurses and healthcare for sure. for 3 reasons i think.
1) there's just a lot of them. so statistically you'll find a lot of freaks who happen to work as CNA's, nurses, nurses aides.
2) they are stressed the fuck out and have a rather monotonous job...so what they need is from a partner is fairly straightforward.
3) they see all the wild and crazy and gross things the human body has to offer so they arent squeamish. if anything it opens them up to extremes of what human are capable of. I know one nurse who said her and her co-worker girls, when in the Ob/GYN or whatever it is where women go to give birth, would judge the expectant fathers and rip into them with jokes (behind their backs of course) if they thought they werent attractive or masculine enough to have impregnated the woman in the chair. In fact she did mention being around pregnant women and babies makes, and im quoting, a womans uterus throb. so there is that.

Hello was just wondering what profession yall think have the most women that's looking for sex. not striper or anything like that. I've had my far share of nurses just wondering what Yall think

I really don't think, or believe for that matter, any female profession has a monopoly or even a simple majority over another in having the most women who will spread their legs when with the right guy, at the right time and in the right place! My wife Pam is a prime example. When we married some almost 9 years prior to her little escapade, she was untouched. Yet, when we met an old university and roommate of mine, Edwin, at a convention (we hadn't been in touch in over 10 years) within 24 hours, he had Pam on her back and was balls deep in her hot swollen wet white pussy! Pam screwed him every night for the following five nights of the convention, and "yes" numerous times since then.
P.S. Did I mention that Edwin is black?

Back