what profession have the freakiest women

noticed that the higher the position a woman occupies, the more hidden erotic fantasies and skeletons she has in her closet! one of my friends, after a stormy party where she shone with her whole body, came to our house and asked for a camera on which I filmed it all and deleted all my photos, explaining that not only did she not know how violently she behaves, she is also an officer in the army and therefore does not want anyone to know! the same thing happens with the directors of stores and sometimes businesses! if the hubby is the boss, most often a hidden potential and sometimes an open cuckold, then a woman in a responsible position is most often a hot wife

Hands down flight attendants…. Its a lifestyle…especially flights attendants that do lay over trips ….I worked for an airline years ago and all the girls married single engaged it didn’t matter they were all hooking up with guys on the lay overs.

The first thing I would point out is that "hired guns", referring to women who are employed primarily due to their subjective beauty (strippers, influencers, girls who approach you in the mall to convert you to Vodafone etc) are not usually the biggest freaks, although there are exceptions.

I have heard nurses being mentioned multiple times and I have had 2-3 non cuckold/ non bull sexual experiences with nurses, and also one of my exes was a nurse (cuckold relationship).

I was going to say girls in tech because they are surrounded by nerds all the time and often enjoy a bit of rough with a more alpha guy (which I have done in again in a non- cuckold scenario).

But yeah thinking about it, I think it's going to be nurses for the win.

Back