What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

tumblr_n1xnsyuQBZ1sl1knbo1_250.gif
Looks like my cock, use Wboi to make fun of sissy white boys

My wife was in a riding position after a month's break. I was astonished that he was riding on a bbc and he got cum. It was not 1 minute for the whole action.

We have good sex. Strong sex. Might be sprinkled with some IR dirty talk, but we still have great sex. I probably put him on his knees more often than he does me, but he still gets me there. This lifestyle is the "cherry on top" for me, not the cake itself... Just my experience....

I never set out to become a cuckold. My Filipina wife is more than 30 years younger than me. (I’m 59, she’s 28.) We’ve been married for over 6 years, when I brought her to the US on a fiancée visa. My wife has a much higher libido than me, and though she never overtly expressed her frustration, I could sense it. Ultimately, I told her that I would have no problem with her dating someone else as long as our marriage always came first and there were never any secrets.

Long story short, her half-black boyfriend of 3 years is around her age, and has a libido that matches my wife’s. I am happy with sex about once every 2-3 weeks. My wife’s boyfriend moved in with us just over a year ago, and they make love daily, sometimes more. I’m never “denied” or anything, since my wife and I make love often enough for my liking. There’s no humiliation or anything like than. My wife’s boyfriend sees me as an older friend, like an uncle.

When my wife and I have sex (as I said, about every 2-3 weeks), it’s almost always after she’s been with her boyfriend. I love the way her sweet pussy tastes when she’s full of her boyfriend’s seed, and delightfully slippery she feels when I’m inside her. We make love in a very calm, emotional, and loving way, which is fulfilling for both of us. This whole arrangement works out well for all involved.

Susan continues to surprise and amaze me with all this pagan, hedonistic sexuality especially the eager willing anal sexuality with black men. Its always no for me yet these BBC males are ok. Especially multiples and DP. Such so slutty behavior
Can agree 100%. She started training her ass to allow me to have her ass but then we got into this lifestyle and her mindset changed. Her butt plugs changed to far larger ones and she bypassed me 're anal without hesitation.

@nrbill, @Belaazz,
I know what you guys mean ! When whe have sex and she ant me to fuck her I'm so turned on I can't pound her hard or I cum in a second. That's why she complaining and the reason she need a bigger dick !
So she let me please her oral and talk about cuckold. This is the actual state of our marriage at this moment.
View attachment 1287926
Absolutely not. Will just cum a lot more :)

For us it is 99% always the same. Starts out with Kaitlyn taking a bath, shaving her pretty pussy, drinking a couple glasses of wine wile in the tub. Then so naughty foreplay talk that ALWAYS includes my detailed description of the hung bull(s) that is going to take her and how much she is going to enjoy it. Then with her big black dildo stretching her pussy and mu expert tongue working on her clit, she gets lost in lustful passion for an hour or two!

Attachments

• def.png
    def.png
    394.9 KB · Views: 68
  • desdf.png
    desdf.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 73
Back