What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

She has al

She has already progressed to fill anal with her primary bull. She struggled with a dildo smaller than me. There was no rush at the time and she was taking her time. Within 2 weeks of us playing in this world I noticed she would be wearing her plugs around the house. She hadn't told me that her guy hand asked her. Then she had delivered another larger set and she started wearing them during the times I have her oral. Within a month or so she was able to take that same dildo and she just kept lubing and practicing. Took me an age to get a thumbs up to have her ass. Took Mr 9 inches an hr to get agreement and immediate training which she made me help her with. She can't say no to him and the DP apparently happens this weekend. She has been sparse on details but that is her way to teasing me. All she did say is that her orgasm during was the most intense she had ever had before. So all good I guess.
Michael
. Perhaps not typical but certainly common. Anal and DP become expected but also create mind blowing orgasms as her civilized culture gets riped away as she is lost in sexual lust for more. Always interesting to watch the change in attitude when our sluts are with their black men. ( He can have whatever he wants and he gets it too ).

. Perhaps not typical but certainly common. Anal and DP become expected but also create mind blowing orgasms as her civilized culture gets riped away as she is lost in sexual lust for more. Always interesting to watch the change in attitude when our sluts are with their black men. ( He can have whatever he wants and he gets it too ).
That is the long and short of it. I give up my body willingly to an alpha which a huge dick. Makes me feel small and dominated and then I can't say no. But I can with my husband and do. Its pretty much always no now for anything as he has begun accepting his place as my cuckold. J xoxo

That is the long and short of it. I give up my body willingly to an alpha which a huge dick. Makes me feel small and dominated and then I can't say no. But I can with my husband and do. Its pretty much always no now for anything as he has begun accepting his place as my cuckold. J xoxo
. As with all good cucks and Beta husbands he should receive his pleasure from watching you with your alpha black males as these men use you for their pleasure. And , correspondingly, bring you to phenominal orgasms that do not happen with your husband. ( Unless he is well trained or very observant of the black mens methods of stimulating your orgasms ).

None really. Pre divorce I was frequently locked in chastity to make me behave. I was allowed to do housework, dress up, help my wife dress up and do her make up. Arrange her dates. Occasionally watch videos they made. And if I was good in her opinion, I was allowed to wank off, occasionally.

None really. Pre divorce I was frequently locked in chastity to make me behave. I was allowed to do housework, dress up, help my wife dress up and do her make up. Arrange her dates. Occasionally watch videos they made. And if I was good in her opinion, I was allowed to wank off, occasionally.
. Sounds like a typical amazon wife who dominates the husband until he becomes her slave or leaves as you did.

It's me trying to get details about her Black co worker boyfriend now because she meet him alone....he has no idea that i know. I actually love that she doesn't want to tell me everything and keeps their intimate moments her secret....I know she's holding back.

But what I do know is that he does reach way deeper....he has made her orgasm....he's really good in bed ( her words not mine) ....He never has worn a condom yet....and he has cum deep inside her.....oh..also he just started not letting her out of the bed after he cums in her for a long while after.
Wow very exciting. Is she on any birth control?

Back