What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

We fuck hardcore even without a BBC present. We have an amazing relationship and sex life with lots of role play and her dressing up. We film a lot because there's almost always something new added that I just have to get on camera and watch together later. Of course there's a time and place.

There's nothing vanilla about us. No cuckolding, chastity or cock cages here. I am her Dom so there's never a question of who's in charge and what Daddy needs. In return, she is rewarded in so many ways. Adding BBC is just another dimension to our sex life.

Last edited:
Even when we add a bbc I’m the dom I tell him how to fuck her n her what to do
Very nice to hear. I will not even entertain a BBC who thinks he's coming in to steal her or take charge. Luckily, every single one has been a great guy and very respectful of our rules. My goal is to make certain he leaves with his mind blown by my little white whore. She does not cut corners or phone it in.

For us, sex is somewhat natural,
I am always in the cowgirl position on both sides.
Years ago, my husband tied my hands to the bed and caressed me, but I did not like that. I would like to move my hand

It depends on our mood. We can have great regular sex, or we might add a little kinky to it and I fuck her with an extension. And other times we do cuckold stuff any way and she might have me eat her ass and pussy till she cums and then I cum while she dominates me, stomps on my balls and face with her feet or smack me around a bit... and I have to keep jerking off the whole time until I come. Refer to example below :p .

Attachments

• IMG_1914.MOV
    50.4 MB
Last edited:
I just wonder what sex cuckold or wannabe cuckold couples have when there (still?) no bull is around ?
Whel my wife like me on my knees while she tell me how she desire for a real man with a big dick who can ride her for longer than a minute.
462183_5b7f1db_900x2999.jpg
i love licking _ she as well.

80% is hubby licking my pussy including face sitting, the remaining 20% is he playing with toys on me or using the sex machine (Sybian) with him as machine operator (LOL), hubby is caged, pussy- and blow job free, seldom hand jobs always result in an ruined orgasm, sex in our marriage is female sex with my pussy in the centre, hubby has to learn to feel (my) orgasms in his brain, everything else is reserved for my black lover

Watch out cucks...
You become useless when the black man with a hurricane tongue gives her the best tongue bashing ever...
You turn into just a chore boy to wait on her hand & feet!!
I can still remember the first time I ate the wife's pussy and made her cum. He still can't figure out what I am doing down there. He eats her pussy in front of me from time to time and she likes it. BUT When I do it she is calling for Jesus, Allah, Buddha, you name it!

The passionate, loving kind.

Sometimes talk of me taking a bull comes into play, yes. But other times it's left out of the equation... And I'm happy with that.

I love my husband and even though I love experiencing this fantasy he's shared with me, I also love the intimacy I have with my husband - sans kink. Lol. He's my person, and if I had to choose between him and a bull to fuck for the rest of my life, for me that would still very much be my husband.

Back