What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

My wife also said those kind of words to me while she sat there like that, it makes me horney as hell, and she know it.
tumblr_odq1jbzPf61ul1o7qo1_500.jpg
I would probable just rub it between her checks a couple times ..... then ..... POP! lol

It's me trying to get details about her Black co worker boyfriend now because she meet him alone....he has no idea that i know. I actually love that she doesn't want to tell me everything and keeps their intimate moments her secret....I know she's holding back.

But what I do know is that he does reach way deeper....he has made her orgasm....he's really good in bed ( her words not mine) ....He never has worn a condom yet....and he has cum deep inside her.....oh..also he just started not letting her out of the bed after he cums in her for a long while after.

Can agree 100%. She started training her ass to allow me to have her ass but then we got into this lifestyle and her mindset changed. Her butt plugs changed to far larger ones and she bypassed me 're anal without hesitation.
. Yes. Its all about pleasing her black bull and taking that BBC inside her so deep. Anal takes some effort but soon enough BBC is deep in their ass too. Then its DP and more

It's me trying to get details about her Black co worker boyfriend now because she meet him alone....he has no idea that i know. I actually love that she doesn't want to tell me everything and keeps their intimate moments her secret....I know she's holding back.

But what I do know is that he does reach way deeper....he has made her orgasm....he's really good in bed ( her words not mine) ....He never has worn a condom yet....and he has cum deep inside her.....oh..also he just started not letting her out of the bed after he cums in her for a long while after.
. Actually. Sleepovers are very important in her conversion to BBCslut. Something about sleeping ( actually sleeping ) with the bull makes it more normal and natural and a sign of acceptance of BBC by her. Husbands all watch for the "overnights" as a clear sign of much more to cum. ( No pun. Ha ha )

. Actually. Sleepovers are very important in her conversion to BBCslut. Something about sleeping ( actually sleeping ) with the bull makes it more normal and natural and a sign of acceptance of BBC by her. Husbands all watch for the "overnights" as a clear sign of much more to cum. ( No pun. Ha ha )
Someone else made this caption, but I think its perfect.
18156b0c-fbf2-46ac-bdb1-16506866ddea.jpg
Even though its from a pro picture set (Brothalovers) I like to imagine her falling asleep with him afterwards.18156b0c-fbf2-46ac-bdb1-16506866ddea.jpg

Someone else made this caption, but I think its perfect.
View attachment 2262031
Even though its from a pro picture set (Brothalovers) I like to imagine her falling asleep with him afterwards.View attachment 2262031
. Well its true that every time he cums inside her , she become more a slut for his BBC. And then next time its easier for her to do it until its frequent. And the next stud cums along too.

You guys should bring your wives down to the bahamas where bbc is unlimited
Please login or become a member to view
Just a preview
. White Women from England have been visiting the Bahammas and Jamaica for hundreds of years. More recently for sex vacations exclusively. Lots of europeans and scandanavians on " holiday" in the Caribbean Islands now. Same on Caribbean Cruises. Recent Hurricanes have done much damage but islands are recovering.

She has al
. Yes. Its all about pleasing her black bull and taking that BBC inside her so deep. Anal takes some effort but soon enough BBC is deep in their ass too. Then its DP and more
She has already progressed to fill anal with her primary bull. She struggled with a dildo smaller than me. There was no rush at the time and she was taking her time. Within 2 weeks of us playing in this world I noticed she would be wearing her plugs around the house. She hadn't told me that her guy hand asked her. Then she had delivered another larger set and she started wearing them during the times I have her oral. Within a month or so she was able to take that same dildo and she just kept lubing and practicing. Took me an age to get a thumbs up to have her ass. Took Mr 9 inches an hr to get agreement and immediate training which she made me help her with. She can't say no to him and the DP apparently happens this weekend. She has been sparse on details but that is her way to teasing me. All she did say is that her orgasm during was the most intense she had ever had before. So all good I guess.
Michael

She has al

She has already progressed to fill anal with her primary bull. She struggled with a dildo smaller than me. There was no rush at the time and she was taking her time. Within 2 weeks of us playing in this world I noticed she would be wearing her plugs around the house. She hadn't told me that her guy hand asked her. Then she had delivered another larger set and she started wearing them during the times I have her oral. Within a month or so she was able to take that same dildo and she just kept lubing and practicing. Took me an age to get a thumbs up to have her ass. Took Mr 9 inches an hr to get agreement and immediate training which she made me help her with. She can't say no to him and the DP apparently happens this weekend. She has been sparse on details but that is her way to teasing me. All she did say is that her orgasm during was the most intense she had ever had before. So all good I guess.
Michael
Typos. The DP happened this past weekend

Back