What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

Honestly, there's no way I can cum inside my wife unless I imagine her being fucked by a black guy or multiple black guys. Then once I imagine her actually getting knocked up and bred by a black guy I pretty much nut instantly.
For all us white guys trying to stay hard for more than two minutes this can be a problem. Yes a huge turn on to let the imagination run to BBC and the wife.

The last time my penis was in my wife was 24 years ago. Her biological clock was ticking and she wanted the baby to be ours. We were both afraid i was too small to get the sperm far enough in to fertilize her eggs. We tried a combination of positions, repeating and using a dildo to push it further in. She woke me at five in the morning to show me test wand indicated we succeeded. We learned first hand my penis was useless for sexual gratification.

The last time my penis was in my wife was 24 years ago. Her biological clock was ticking and she wanted the baby to be ours. We were both afraid i was too small to get the sperm far enough in to fertilize her eggs. We tried a combination of positions, repeating and using a dildo to push it further in. She woke me at five in the morning to show me test wand indicated we succeeded. We learned first hand my penis was useless for sexual gratification.
id get a dna check if this is true lol

The sad truth for too many men. But the solution is right there before us.

The best sex in the world... for hours.
yes same here at weekends we play fuck play again for hours while she tells me everything sometimes staying in her heels and laddered stockings when we finally get to bed
weekdays can be different though with her coming home in the early hours it might only be a quick pump in her silky mess before sleeping due to an early start for me for work

From my ex girlfriends / fuck buddies experiences, lol there is no preference. You literally just end up in whatever position either of you fancy/request.
Typically though, in order:
missionary (oh how boring!) yet women love it when they are knackered!
doggy or girl on top seems to be equal among women's preference in my experiences.

Spooning
Girl on her back with her ankles over his shoulders
...they usually seem to be the next favourites.

Any other positions tends to be used by young adults, mainly as a "been there done that position" thing?

Other than that, missionary, doggy, girl on top, girl on back her ankles over his shoulders seem to be the "go to" auto positions. Spooning if you're getting on a bit.

Don't forget the old wives tail: if you want a girl then go missionary, if you want a boy do it from behind if she's laying down.

I must confess, speaking as a male, we need more women. What male wouldn't want multiple wives lol

Last edited:
Simply amazing how much they enjoy black cock. And such naughty behavior too. And once they learn about pegging , its like a cat with a new toy. But the absolute best is having one woman sucking your cock while your wife is stimulating your prostate from behind. And they don't ( won't) stop until your balls are completely drained. Absolutely totally exhausted from the "treatment" as Susan calls it. The other wives all enjoy doing it to their husbands too usually when the black boyfriends are busy and the women are horny for sex.
God, that sounds like such fun. I wish my wife would loosen up about have other women involved. She’s uptight about that.

God, that sounds like such fun. I wish my wife would loosen up about have other women involved. She’s uptight about that.
Usually has to be a "circle" of friends. In this case, all these wives also enjoy BBC so they are over the house having "wine and cheese" parties and chatting about their new BBC experiences. I am usually running around getting food and wine

our sex together is amazing. when im licking my wifes pussy i remember all the strangers cum i have licked out of it and when i fuck her i remember all the strangers cum i have stirred with my cock in sloppy seconds. not have we had a lot of fun together with other men but our one on one sex is amazing now thanks to the memories

Back