What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

Personal our sex is strapon sex on him.
If want his dick (very few times) i ride him ntill cum, the most times i fuck him with strapons and i love it so much.
My hubby is my sissy slut all time into our house, so i use him as "her", as a sissy slut.
Surprising that more wives don't do this to their cuckholds. This is one of Susans favorites too. She massages my prostate with a strapon and my cock gets very hard inside the Chastity device. The pleasure and the pain is amazing. When I am about to cum she stops an waits until the need passes and then she begins. Over and Over again. By the time she stops , I am totally used but she still has not let me cum

Surprising that more wives don't do this to their cuckholds. This is one of Susans favorites too. She massages my prostate with a strapon and my cock gets very hard inside the Chastity device. The pleasure and the pain is amazing. When I am about to cum she stops an waits until the need passes and then she begins. Over and Over again. By the time she stops , I am totally used but she still has not let me cum
Welcum to the wonderful world of women in charge! When you cum it will be on her terms, she will keep you guessing, and you will be forever attentive to her and her needs.

Welcum to the wonderful world of women in charge! When you cum it will be on her terms, she will keep you guessing, and you will be forever attentive to her and her needs.
Susans favorite is to do this to me as some of her friends are watching. They all have black bulls and they all enjoy pegging their white husbands but Susans specialty is making me beg to cum with her friends watching. Over and over again. They enjoy watching my cock strain against the chasitity cage. They all tease me because I have just the average size white cock while all their black bulls have huge cocks over 9".

Susans favorite is to do this to me as some of her friends are watching. They all have black bulls and they all enjoy pegging their white husbands but Susans specialty is making me beg to cum with her friends watching. Over and over again. They enjoy watching my cock strain against the chasitity cage. They all tease me because I have just the average size white cock while all their black bulls have huge cocks over 9".
Certainly sounds like you have found your place!

Certainly sounds like you have found your place!
Began with Susan using me to show her friend how to peg her own husband and why he would submit and enjoy it. Then again for another friend. So what do I get out of this? These women are all gorgeous beautys and they are all naked and I get access to their pussy. Susan removes my chastity and let's me have sex with them as a reward.

During sex, he does everything he would normally do, including eating my pussy, except that he does not penetrate my pussy or my ass with his dick. When it is time for me to be fucked, he uses big, thick dildos in my pussy, and smaller dildos in my ass. I satisfy him starting with a blowjob, but not to orgasm, and then finishing him off with a blowjob. Sometimes, I just tell him to jack off on his own.

During sex, he does everything he would normally do, including eating my pussy, except that he does not penetrate my pussy or my ass with his dick. When it is time for me to be fucked, he uses big, thick dildos in my pussy, and smaller dildos in my ass. I satisfy him starting with a blowjob, but not to orgasm, and then finishing him off with a blowjob. Sometimes, I just tell him to jack off on his own.
Creative solutions. And what about BBC ?

Creative solutions. And what about BBC ?

Yes. No susans pussy for me either. Susan is and has been Black cock only for years. But she does have her favorite large black dildo that I am required to use when I am eating her pussy. She has wonderful orgasms with her pussy filled with the BBC dildo and me licking her clit.

Yes. No susans pussy for me either. Susan is and has been Black cock only for years. But she does have her favorite large black dildo that I am required to use when I am eating her pussy. She has wonderful orgasms with her pussy filled with the BBC dildo and me licking her clit.
That dildo will be a permanent reminder for you of her sexual preference, your tongue a reminder to her who she knows loves her

That dildo will be a permanent reminder for you of her sexual preference, your tongue a reminder to her who she knows loves her
Dildo sits on her dresser like a monument to BBC. She has to rush to hide it when we have company. Some of her favorite pictures with her black friends too. The chastity device I wear is a very physical reminder , as it is supposed to be, of her preference for other mens larger , blacker cocks and her slutty submissive behavior when she is naked with her black young men

Dildo sits on her dresser like a monument to BBC. She has to rush to hide it when we have company. Some of her favorite pictures with her black friends too. The chastity device I wear is a very physical reminder , as it is supposed to be, of her preference for other mens larger , blacker cocks and her slutty submissive behavior when she is naked with her black young men
It also says you will be forever faithful to her and only her. Even your hand has to wait. She doesn't want what is hers being 'spilled carelessly', it's all under her control:)

Same here. I get far greater pleasure with the dildo inside me while he licks my clit, than I ever did with his dick inside me.

Back