What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

Sex with g/f when we are alone and he's working shifts is tailored to her needs: slow, romantic, intense, as she says. Since she's pregnant, I want to convince her to trying anal. That would open horizons for a near future and we all 3 are in bed.

Sex with g/f when we are alone and he's working shifts is tailored to her needs: slow, romantic, intense, as she says. Since she's pregnant, I want to convince her to trying anal. That would open horizons for a near future and we all 3 are in bed.
Surprising that she hasn't / isn't already doing anal with her black stud.

Come on guys, have real sex with your wives sometimes if you can! She may prefer big black dicks over little white dicks, fair enough. But remember that you're her soulmate and it's *your* little white dick that she's having sex with. And it's not just your penis but you, her loving and faithful soulmate, with whom she is making love. That should be meaningful enough to give her something special that no "bull" of any size, stamina, or color could possibly offer. So make love to her missionary style and don't forget that you're still her husband.
Many couples have this but are looking for something different. Sex with black men has become the popular "alternative".

Many pregnant women get hemroids. Anal sex would be painfull for her.

Come on guys, have real sex with your wives sometimes if you can! She may prefer big black dicks over little white dicks, fair enough. But remember that you're her soulmate and it's *your* little white dick that she's having sex with. And it's not just your penis but you, her loving and faithful soulmate, with whom she is making love. That should be meaningful enough to give her something special that no "bull" of any size, stamina, or color could possibly offer. So make love to her missionary style and don't forget that you're still her husband.
Totaly agree with you. My wife want me to fuck her to sometime. She even demand me sometime. Then whe make love and she get an orgasm that's it. But when whe play our cuckold / Femdom roleplay and she fucking her dildo she get multiple exploding and overwelming orgasms. In our phase of development regarding cuckolding she is starting to like the tought of our loving wedding combined with threesome sex with another man who give her better sexual pleasure.

This morning i had my erection when we woke up. She hands me a condom and a tube of lotion. She removes her PJ's and sits in a chair with her legs spread. Didn't shave for a few days, her pubic hair starting to grow in. Sexy as hell. She lights a cigarette. Tells me to jack off and hurry. I put the condom on and she goes into a long verbal dialog about me wearing a condom just to jack off and how she doesn't want my sperm on or or near her. She is serious and getting into it. About 3 or 4 min's into it, she sees my pre-cum. She breaks out into a serious loud laugh, fingers her ass and places it under my nose. She said, 'Here hunny, smell my asshole, I know you love it". I fill my condom up, completely full! She touches my balls, and says, "If you spoil me today and seriously worship me all day, I we might do the same thing tonight and I will not douche and you can smell my vagina as you jack off".

That is my FemDom wife! Love it all!!!!
That's so hot, I also love it when my wife treath me this way. Whe both love me licking her ass. BUT always take care of body hygiene ! When whe do things like that whe always do it after bath or shower !
upload_2017-7-28_20-52-11.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
View attachment 1088660 View attachment 1088658 Me and my wife do a lot of this for sex now. Been married almost 20 years and I'm into the cuckold fetish, she isn't, at least she won't admit it anyway. We do have intercourse but it's really rare as I'm a premature ejaculator. We have used big black dildos occasionally. However sex is almost always kissing and mutual masturbation. its just easier that way. I'm trying to get her to use the big black dildos more as I know she desires intercourse more. However she is conservative sexually and is sometimes adverse to using them
Try a sleeve. It should help you last longer and feel more like real sex for her.

My wife dictates when and if we will share any sexual activities. If she is desirous of a senual release she brings me a bottle of body lotion and says "get the rabbit", her black rabbit vibrator. That is my cue that she wants "sex". I then massage her feet, legs, back, neck and hands until she is satisfied and relaxed. I then use the rabbit to coax her pussy lips to petal open and she responds by aggressively fucking herself onto the rabbit with the swirling head contacting her cervix and the rabbit ears on her clit. She then has me vary the speeds and has cum as many as 22 times on an hour session. When she decides she is satisfied she asks me if my little thing is hard? I then push my small 4.5 inch umcut penis into her for a furious 2 mnute fuck until I cum in her. She says sometimes, " is it in" & it makes me explode sooner and with embarrassment. It works for her for now anyway.
Do you have a picture of the rabbit or link?

My hubby and I have a great sex life when he can get it up.
I know, age does not help. But we have a perfect solution. My husband puts on a hard penis extender (I prefer those which are no longer than 7 inches, but rather thick). We start playing around - which always takes awhile - and by the time I climax, he usually is very hard himself and can continue to please me on his own.

I know, age does not help. But we have a perfect solution. My husband puts on a hard penis extender (I prefer those which are no longer than 7 inches, but rather thick). We start playing around - which always takes awhile - and by the time I climax, he usually is very hard himself and can continue to please me on his own.
Wow, I appreciate the idea, we will have to try it!

Our hot sex now is when I talk about my attraction to some black men and recently my new boyfriend and how our relationship is growing. And I tell him how our kisses feel. My hubby always wants to know my feelings. I have expressed to him that I am having deep feelings for my lover. That's when my hubby and I feel so close and passionate.

Attachments

• BJ1.JPG
    BJ1.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 109
Back