What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

We have a great sex life spiced at times with our indiscretions. But as we are a mature couple, she needs more than just "me". So, most of the times we use a really large penis extension to finish the game. She has beautiful loud orgasms - and I am not in a hurry to finish. Generally, our family love making is very different from what I have with other women or what she has with her occasional men.

tumblr_nt18jpoCVh1u6vdfmo1_500.jpg

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story.
That's why this forum is so great, whe all can share our feelings while in real life whe can hardly talk about it.

First me and my wife also have sex like this to and it feels great and let our love grow stronger. While whe have sex like this whe always talk about my cuckold feelings and her desire for another "real" man.
There is nothing wrong with kissing and mutual masturbation if you both have good sex.
Just let your wife have sex the way she likes and support her? my wife first feel guilty to to use a big dildo, but after a while she start to like it and she diden't care anymore because she knew I liked it that way.

Look at your treath: Trying to get conservative wife to open up sexually to cuckolding.
I'l post something there to.
Nice shares

We have a great sex life spiced at times with our indiscretions. But as we are a mature couple, she needs more than just "me". So, most of the times we use a really large penis extension to finish the game. She has beautiful loud orgasms - and I am not in a hurry to finish. Generally, our family love making is very different from what I have with other women or what she has with her occasional men.
Ohhh

Dear Dsoul,
"The husbands desire someone to remind him of why he sought wanting his wife in the arms of another man. Of bringing the husband to his submissive heel before his wife."
I Don't know if I'm agree with all you write in your article but this is something i recognize. And i'm sure it would help my wife if she had a kind of brother in crime who helps her humiliate me.
tumblr_nnqiteUZC31sfzkm9o3_400.gif
Keep tal
Margaret has several black lovers
busy lady:)))

The only way i see her having good and multiple orgasms these day.
This is the moment she openly talk about her feelings for other man fucking her hard and deep.
tumblr_ocdco0FYqK1sfzkm9o1_500.gif
[/QUOTE ]
susan has several favorite black studs that keep her busy but occasionally I catch her naked with a big black cock dildo in her pussy . There is no cheating here because she is free to have sex with any black man . I do enjoy listening to her from a secret hideaway when she is using her dildo . Usually she is imagining sex with some new black guy she hasn't done yet .

Back