What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

It should be noted that most husbands, too, have their own individual desire of not just wanting to be cucked by their wives and the wife’s lover, but of finding the right type of lover who would suitably carry out this mission alongside the wife and not be ashamed of it. The husbands desire someone to remind him of why he sought wanting his wife in the arms of another man. Of bringing the husband to his submissive heel before his wife.

This is a means of fulfilling the circle that’s known as the ‘Nature of Command’ when it involves a cuckold couple. This states that where the wife becomes dominant over her hubby, she and her lover are expected to continuously subdue the hubby however means they can, whether physically as well psychologically.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/a-little-thing-called-humiliation.html
We cuckholds have our reasons for wanting our wives fucking other men . Its not always our humiliation but often hers in the sense we want to expose the slut she really is but hides behind her values . Revealing her hidden sexual desires adds to our sexual satisfaction . Watching her submit to black studs enhances our own sense of sexual conquest over these women . Watching as they are lost in the sexual passion in the sex act unable to control themselves begging for more and more shows us our victory in the sexual battle between the sexes

She doesen't even hide it for me she know i know.
tumblr_nupcat3Gr41uehoy9o1_540.jpg
Susan only thinks of her black lovers ....or perhaps some new black stud she hasn't had yet ... but that wont be long .

We cuckholds have our reasons for wanting our wives fucking other men . Its not always our humiliation but often hers in the sense we want to expose the slut she really is but hides behind her values . Revealing her hidden sexual desires adds to our sexual satisfaction . Watching her submit to black studs enhances our own sense of sexual conquest over these women . Watching as they are lost in the sexual passion in the sex act unable to control themselves begging for more and more shows us our victory in the sexual battle between the sexes
Wow! What an answer!

Dear Dsoul,
"The husbands desire someone to remind him of why he sought wanting his wife in the arms of another man. Of bringing the husband to his submissive heel before his wife."
I Don't know if I'm agree with all you write in your article but this is something i recognize. And i'm sure it would help my wife if she had a kind of brother in crime who helps her humiliate me.
tumblr_nnqiteUZC31sfzkm9o3_400.gif
Fascinating

very insightful..............

I just wonder what sex cuckold or wannabe cuckold couples have when there (still?) no bull is around ?
Whel my wife like me on my knees while she tell me how she desire for a real man with a big dick who can ride her for longer than a minute.
462183_5b7f1db_900x2999.jpg
I guess would be cuckold is not a different species.. He would have normal sex like any married husband would have.. The only difference is that he puts his wife first for sexual pleasure than himself hence always thinks of alpha men who can make her wife experience heaven in bed..

Back