What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

My wife also said those kind of words to me while she sat there like that, it makes me horney as hell, and she know it.
tumblr_odq1jbzPf61ul1o7qo1_500.jpg

Our Femdom relation is becomming a little stable the last weeks. But one thing is a good sign I guess. At this moment whe have a common fantasie. She would love it a self confident man take of her pants in front of me in our kitchen telling her "oh baby I going to fuck you here right now the way you need.". I have the same fantasy just like in this picture I can watch them from a couch.
tumblr_oh1v51ybZA1vf5t8lo1_400.gif

Damn wich I could find someone soon for her.

IMG_0936.GIF IMG_0932.GIF Me and my wife do a lot of this for sex now. Been married almost 20 years and I'm into the cuckold fetish, she isn't, at least she won't admit it anyway. We do have intercourse but it's really rare as I'm a premature ejaculator. We have used big black dildos occasionally. However sex is almost always kissing and mutual masturbation. its just easier that way. I'm trying to get her to use the big black dildos more as I know she desires intercourse more. However she is conservative sexually and is sometimes adverse to using them

Attachments

• IMG_0936.GIF
    IMG_0936.GIF
    959.9 KB · Views: 58
View attachment 1088660 View attachment 1088658 Me and my wife do a lot of this for sex now. Been married almost 20 years and I'm into the cuckold fetish, she isn't, at least she won't admit it anyway. We do have intercourse but it's really rare as I'm a premature ejaculator. We have used big black dildos occasionally. However sex is almost always kissing and mutual masturbation. its just easier that way. I'm trying to get her to use the big black dildos more as I know she desires intercourse more. However she is conservative sexually and is sometimes adverse to using them

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story.
That's why this forum is so great, whe all can share our feelings while in real life whe can hardly talk about it.

First me and my wife also have sex like this to and it feels great and let our love grow stronger. While whe have sex like this whe always talk about my cuckold feelings and her desire for another "real" man.
There is nothing wrong with kissing and mutual masturbation if you both have good sex.
Just let your wife have sex the way she likes and support her? my wife first feel guilty to to use a big dildo, but after a while she start to like it and she diden't care anymore because she knew I liked it that way.

Look at your treath: Trying to get conservative wife to open up sexually to cuckolding.
I'l post something there to.

My wife I think feels guilty using the big black dildos as orgasms are out of this world. Way better than anything I can give her. Which is why it's used so sporadically. She has told me bigger is better before So I know she likes it. But she has told me she wants me too but I usually come quickly so this is how we got to where we are now. Kissing and mutual mastuurbation. I think like you I need to keep pushing the Black dildo on here as maybe her resistance may wane. I have told her about the cuckold fetish but didn't say I liked it, but I thought she'd take the hint. During sex with the dildos or mutual masturbation I have let it slip to "jerk my little cock" and asked her if she "like that big black cock".

When I first start to notice she just need more and bought her a big dildo, just like your wife she hold her horses. She also insist I have to fuck her the old fashion way and just like you guys our sex was reduce to just a few times a month or even less. Now fucking her big dildo issen't an issue anymore. She already admit, it just feel much better. But never forget it's her who have to feel good about it !

I guess I'm not sure how to proceed on getting her to use the Dildo more? I may have to try to find a way to tell her I know she likes it a lot and that i LOVE seeing her use it EVERY time we have sex. And if I can find a way to stress that maybe I can break down the resistance

Back