What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

tumblr_o95pvfwnMw1v6exv5o1_540.jpg

When we're alone ... after she's been playing?

I guess you could say standard 'cuckold' play. I clean her, she tells me how well she got fucked, sloppy seconds, sometimes I get to cum in her, other's it's a handjob to post orgasm ******* or an abandoned orgasm...or I'm in chastity and I clean her and maker very happy waiting for release day.

When we're alone .... and not playing elsewhere?

I guess regular(ish) couple sex with a dash of pretty dirty cuckolding stories and/or fantasies to file under the 'try to pull this off later' shelf. Almost all our sex involves at least some degree of fantasy talk about her being with her BBC's more or going out one night dressed so obviously that everyone notices, but I consider that just regular dirty talk in bed these days. I don't personally like sex without mental candy, so dirty talk and dirty stories have always been involved, the stories have just gotten more and more hardcore over the last 20 years.

This is how whe discuss our "kinky feelings". Like this my wife talk openly about her feelings getting fucked by another man. In normal life she barely talk about it even though she got those feelings to. Whe both like sex this way more than vanilla sex in the past. I got the feeling it drives her also deeper in cuckold feelings just like me.
tumblr_ngkrrj3hiI1spi3b6o1_500.gif

Before whe had a Femdom relation , only vanilla sex it has happened a few times she diden't hide she got excited by a good looking neighbor of ours while whe had sex. Just like in this picture. I diden't mind because she had good orgasm after it but those days I was confused because it excited me to.
tumblr_o3u0xkndDx1sfzkm9o1_500.gif

Last edited:
IMG_7052.JPG My wife lets me know my dick is small, sometimes when I'm inside she'll say she can't feel anything or she'll ask how can I like it when I'm so small inside of her, how can I feel anything. I usually cum inside of 2 minutes, and she will remind me I didn't make her cum, sometimes she'll say, 27 years and you've never gave me an orgasm. I have made her cum 3 times, only when she has let me eat her pussy after I came inside her

View attachment 1009166 My wife lets me know my dick is small, sometimes when I'm inside she'll say she can't feel anything or she'll ask how can I like it when I'm so small inside of her, how can I feel anything. I usually cum inside of 2 minutes, and she will remind me I didn't make her cum, sometimes she'll say, 27 years and you've never gave me an orgasm. I have made her cum 3 times, only when she has let me eat her pussy after I came inside her
To be honnest even i can't make her cum the way she need by my average dick, there are other ways i can make her going crazy. Lick her, finger her or fuck her with a dildo So you maybe tray something else to help her.

21838115329_58f7aacdf3_o.jpg

It should be noted that most husbands, too, have their own individual desire of not just wanting to be cucked by their wives and the wife’s lover, but of finding the right type of lover who would suitably carry out this mission alongside the wife and not be ashamed of it. The husbands desire someone to remind him of why he sought wanting his wife in the arms of another man. Of bringing the husband to his submissive heel before his wife.

This is a means of fulfilling the circle that’s known as the ‘Nature of Command’ when it involves a cuckold couple. This states that where the wife becomes dominant over her hubby, she and her lover are expected to continuously subdue the hubby however means they can, whether physically as well psychologically.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/a-little-thing-called-humiliation.html

It should be noted that most husbands, too, have their own individual desire of not just wanting to be cucked by their wives and the wife’s lover, but of finding the right type of lover who would suitably carry out this mission alongside the wife and not be ashamed of it. The husbands desire someone to remind him of why he sought wanting his wife in the arms of another man. Of bringing the husband to his submissive heel before his wife.

This is a means of fulfilling the circle that’s known as the ‘Nature of Command’ when it involves a cuckold couple. This states that where the wife becomes dominant over her hubby, she and her lover are expected to continuously subdue the hubby however means they can, whether physically as well psychologically.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/a-little-thing-called-humiliation.html
Dear Dsoul,
"The husbands desire someone to remind him of why he sought wanting his wife in the arms of another man. Of bringing the husband to his submissive heel before his wife."
I Don't know if I'm agree with all you write in your article but this is something i recognize. And i'm sure it would help my wife if she had a kind of brother in crime who helps her humiliate me.
tumblr_nnqiteUZC31sfzkm9o3_400.gif

Last edited:
Back