What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

A few months ago she asked me that same question when whe where in the same positions. These day's she doesent ask me anymore when whe have sex this way, whe both talk quite openly about my cuckold feelings.
tumblr_o8k65wojao1vx96xco1_r1_1280.jpg

My wife and i do this 90 percent of the time. I usualy fuck her with jer dildo and she uses a buzzy on her clit till she cums hard. Then sometimes i will slide my cock in and fuck her. Feels so amazeing inside when she is loose and wet.

Yes!! I've always preferred the feel of a loose, super wet pussy over a tight one.

margaret and i only have sex about 3-4 times a year. when we do its me on top cause thats really the only position that seems to work for us. what we will do often is do the typical foreplay and things like that, but i'll use toys and dildos on her in addition to licking her. its a real great way for us to be close and express our love.
Does she have sex with a bul other times since you only do her 3-4 times per year ?

margaret and i only have sex about 3-4 times a year. when we do its me on top cause thats really the only position that seems to work for us. what we will do often is do the typical foreplay and things like that, but i'll use toys and dildos on her in addition to licking her. its a real great way for us to be close and express our love.
Does she have a regular black lover or date black men she finds ?

Back