What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

Go ahead and feel free to ignore the occasional white wife who talks about how she and her husband still enjoy "great sex." I say this only as a service for younger white males who are just beginning to accept their natural urge to be cuckold. They come to website like this hoping to find acceptance and understanding that help them both explain and come to terms with their natural desires to be cuckolded. Sadly they find confusing statements! Rest assured your feelings are natural. Statements like "my husband and I have great sex...blah, blah, blah." Are really nothing more than wives attempting to adjust their husbands. You will at times come across this nonsense! Even on a website like this one. Ignore it! Neither this website or the hundreds of other interracial cuckold websites, clubs and encounters would be here if not for one thing....it is natural for both men and women to seek out sexual encounters with sexually superior males!

Claims the person without one pic in their profile and is NOT a verified "real person". These people always appear to be in the front lines telling us how the real world works.

Thanks you!!

I'll put my puny cock into my girlfriend's pussy and after a few worthless strokes she'll take her 5 inch heel shove it in my chest and tell me to get the. fuck off of her cause that cock feels like crap...then I'll eat her pussy and if I'm lucky she'll let me jerk off...
. New game plan. Make sure you remove her shoes before you get on the bed. Then make sure you tease her pussy with your tongue before so she wants your cock inside her. Even if its not 10 inches

and our hubbies think we were not interested before........joke is on them
Very true. But it is becoming more obvious ( being polite ) that white women including married white women want sex with black men. And the smart white husband does best to chose the studs. Letting her chose studs often leeds to LTR with a black lover which can be ever so much more complicted than one night stands with some attractive young hung black stud

very true..................
. Always fun to go dancing and watch how many black studs ht on her. We have a signal when she has the one she wants. Usually , we get a hotel room because that adds atmosphere ( she says ) and gives her more freedom to play. Sometimes things go quickly and sometimes they take awhile. Usually , I am not far away but some studs want me watching as they enjoy having a good time

Tom is always with me.......that is our rule. He loves to watch and I like knowing he is watching........and my lovers are ok with that.........and I love dancing!!!!!!!!!!!
. Always good to be safe. Susan knows all of these young black studs very well. As do the other wives. So their is no danger. Susan like playing ****** so the hotel room works for that. And I do get to sleep there. Eventually.

I love it when she humilate me this way while she let me jerk off.
tumblr_ob1563snlv1vqb3woo1_500.jpg

But whe she lock me and tease me this way whit her big dildo i'm almost going crazy !
I realy love it this way !
tumblr_mtv2isIefq1sjgya8o1_500.jpg

Back