What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

tumblr_o90lz4Ofge1qa596jo1_500.jpg

Pretty normal, we're not much into the cuckold thing, parts of it is a turn on from time to time, but not a lifestyle for us. She enjoys watching me with another woman as much as I wanna see her with a bbc. (We've done the opposite of this, cuckqueen? Not sure), enjoy it both ways.

Sex for me with hubby is not so satisfying these days. Now I've tried other guys, I genuinely can feel a big difference between them and my hubby. Not just his size, but his stamina and staying power.
So we generally lie there with him rubbing my clit, talking about the guys I've been with, I try picturing some of them, and I usually half orgasm a little, then hubby has a little fuck, trying to finish in me. But because I'm looser, and he's not the biggest, there is no friction and he ends up pleasuring himself.
Don't get me wrong, we have fun with the dildoes and the dressing up/ fantasies etc, but it's not the same as a good, hard, black fucking!
Amen

Since we have been cuckolding, our sex life has changed. Mostly I do a lot of pussy licking and she is more reliant on her vibrator. I cum too fast usually. She really needs a regular lover.
I got my wife to talk to me about flirting/having sex with other guys. Finally i told her we could just fond an online site. I "happened" to find this one with her. She told me shes not at all attracted to black guys. Got her to admit light skin guys are maybe ok. She even said knowing that i think its ok for her to fuck aomeone else "took pressure off her". Anyone have ideas of sites that i could break her into?? Is it worth it once she does? And yes she is the one on my avatar

I got my wife to talk to me about flirting/having sex with other guys. Finally i told her we could just fond an online site. I "happened" to find this one with her. She told me shes not at all attracted to black guys. Got her to admit light skin guys are maybe ok. She even said knowing that i think its ok for her to fuck aomeone else "took pressure off her". Anyone have ideas of sites that i could break her into?? Is it worth it once she does? And yes she is the one on my avatar
AdultFriendFinder maybe?

Our sexlife is growing to a point where whe give each other pleasure whe both need and meanwhile whe do the things whe desire for in our mind. It's realy hot !
I fantasize she's humiliate me while she gets fucked by a BBC, she fanntasize she get fucked hard and deep by a man with a big dick.
tumblr_o9tvj90J9x1vyx8uoo1_500.gif

Our sexlife is growing to a point where whe give each other pleasure whe both need and meanwhile whe do the things whe desire for in our mind. It's realy hot !
I fantasize she's humiliate me while she gets fucked by a BBC, she fanntasize she get fucked hard and deep by a man with a big dick.
that's great pleasurable feeling for cucky and erotic

My husband and I have normal, frequent sex exactly as we did before I became a hotwife. He can participate during my play events if he wants or get takebacks afterwards if he wishes, but often he lets the guests enjoy me during the events and helps gets the place cleaned up and me safely to bed after a late night of wild hotwifing. Usually, the next day he's particularly horny and we both recount the evening's fun to each other while having sex. But during the week and during non-play weekends we have sex about every three days or so just like normal. He's the only one I'm romantic with. All other guys are just wild physical stimulation and friendly fun conversation.

Well, I let my mistress play with whoever she wants, I will be extremely disappointed if she put me in permanent chastity and I doubt that many who claim they are in such a position are doing other than fantasizing. I do not understand how people can claim that they have relationships without any physical or worse emotional intimacy at all. It seems to me that is the opposite of having a relationship.

Well, I let my mistress play with whoever she wants, I will be extremely disappointed if she put me in permanent chastity and I doubt that many who claim they are in such a position are doing other than fantasizing. I do not understand how people can claim that they have relationships without any physical or worse emotional intimacy at all. It seems to me that is the opposite of having a relationship.
Dear dakotdik,
i understand your opinion, i don't wear permanent chastity but only when my wife/Mistress instructs me to. Wearing a chastity device for a certain period of time is fun, the sexual tension and desire for your wife keep growing. But i'm agree withe you permanent chastity is not recommended for a relation.

Back