What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

FOUND THIS ON THE INTERNET BUT IT SAYS JUST HOW I FEEL !

The modern male is mentally strong and physically small. His occupation does not require physical labor, but rather intense thought.

The modern male non-confrontational. He has had the aggression bred out of him over several generations.

The modern male prefers love over sex. He knows that his partner needs his love more than anything else.

The modern male is deferential to his partner’s wishes. He knows that she deserves a fulfilling life, including occasional rough, emotionless sex with a stronger male, to satisfy her biological needs.

The modern male does not ask for or demand sexual contact. He knows that sexual choice is the modern female’s privilege. If ever she chooses him for sex, he is appreciative and sensitive to her needs for gentle, emotional sex.

The modern male is the perfect beta male.

Last edited:
First you say it's personal preference (which I agree with). Than you say something that does not contradict Tomtomjim, A black man CAN be better at it. There is nothing innate about it. But you kind of imply it anyway. Because a white man can leave 'black men with nothing to offer sexually' for another person too.

If you only get excited by black men, good for you. I understand you are not waiting for white men on this website. Personally I get turned off by women obsessed with race in a weird way, so you won't be bothered by my offerings ;)

Maybe I was not understood...
I said I find it humorous the ridiculous amount of white boys that brag about it... They seem to forget that a black man could also take the prize at being the best. Every woman is different & just because one girl liked your tongue action does not mean I will.
I am not "Black Only". I get excited on an individual basis & a lot of atypical things.
I get turned off when guys are obsessed with the interracial aspect in a weird way or are over the top about being a cuck.
My first comment in the thread was for fun. I like to have fun with it.

Since my husband very seldom was able to satisfy , e sexually, I would give him a handjob and he would
get me off by eating my pussy. I really loved him sucking my black lovers cum out of my pussy and I always
made sure to tell him what he was licking.

Phyliss
it is good you can get off orally and that he likes your pussy filled with other mens cum many women would envy you

Hope one day she say this to another well built man .
tumblr_ng74w2qYiJ1s4c4fyo1_500.jpg

Our sex life together is mostly me eating her pussy to one or two orgasms. If she does want to fuck, we have a cock extension that she makes me use. It is awesome because I can last even if I cum in it (which I usually do quickly) and she can get off on it. However she does say she much prefers the real thing but this is the best I can do given how small I am, how quickly I cum and how I have trouble getting hard

Back