what is wildest place you had sex?

my last bbc loved to just pull my knickers to one side and get his cock up me in public places and who was i to say no to some bareback fun ummmm

my favourite was when he fucked me in the cinema about 6 seats away from a white guy and his girlfriend, he coukdnt stop watching as i got filled right up

or possibly when he told me i had to fuck 3 guys in one day and then come back and tell him about it, all fucked me bent over my car but none were as good as a bbc! i think he did it to prove white cocks cant fuck lol

I really like new places. When I was younger (teens) I was very shy and would only have sex in the bedroom under the covers, door locked and lights off. I can honestly say that now at 45 looking back on several locations even now gets my face red and feel myself getting wet here are a few in no specific order:
  • Totally nude broad daylight on the hood of a car along a railroad track as a train passed (very rural area)
  • At work in my office
  • On a rock in the woods totally nude as an older man passed by with a bucket (berry picking i guess) I never saw him the guy i was with mentioned it afterwards
  • Many different houses when I was really active as a part time Realtor (very erotic times there)
  • In my front yard at 2 am (few times, various submissive scenarios played out there)
  • In my game room downstairs once with my entire family upstairs asleep (probably my most daring)
  • An "arranged meeting" along a rural road gf set it up was erotic but very scary at first but what a rush.
  • Quite a few more over the years but those just popped into mind

my last bbc loved to just pull my knickers to one side and get his cock up me in public places and who was i to say no to some bareback fun ummmm

my favourite was when he fucked me in the cinema about 6 seats away from a white guy and his girlfriend, he coukdnt stop watching as i got filled right up

or possibly when he told me i had to fuck 3 guys in one day and then come back and tell him about it, all fucked me bent over my car but none were as good as a bbc! i think he did it to prove white cocks cant fuck lol

my wife was a nympho maniac she could never get enough cock in her I was aware that before we were married I definitely encourage her to keep on fucking other men throughout our marriage.

When we discovered adult theaters in Boston we were there every weekend Friday and Saturday night she would lay on her back open her legs tell me he will find all the black man that I could in the theater to loe them know she was available.

Several times I was called in at night to make repairs at work I would open my bosses office send my wife in their and then send one of my black coworkers over to entertain her while I was making repairs . I generally took all the time I could so he could had a good time with my wife .

my wife was a nympho maniac she could never get enough cock in her I was aware that before we were married I definitely encourage her to keep on fucking other men throughout our marriage.

When we discovered adult theaters in Boston we were there every weekend Friday and Saturday night she would lay on her back open her legs tell me he will find all the black man that I could in the theater to loe them know she was available.

Several times I was called in at night to make repairs at work I would open my bosses office send my wife in their and then send one of my black coworkers over to entertain her while I was making repairs . I generally took all the time I could so he could had a good time with my wife .

that sounds lots of fun!!!

Behind a apartment building outside like 9 a.m. I was 23 and she was like 32 and I met her on bourbon st. she said she lived down town so we caught a cab on Canal. She was so ******* she told them the wrong street but we had already started going at it in the back seat. The cabbie dropped us off by a dumpster and we walked up a block and she realized she didn't know where the hell she was....I was ******* myself so I cared less. I convinced her to come behind this set of apartments an we had sex on the stairs...pretty good considering it was freezing that morning but I didn't care much I was under the influence aways.lol

With my wife,her gf and her gfs fiance skiing last winter,spent a few hrs in outside hot tub fucking in a snow stormhe. And I fucked them both over and over. With magums of champaign in the snow next to the hot tub..when we went in my wife left with her gfs fiance and I went with her gf and didn't see each other til lltae the next morning..he was the first guy she gave up her ass to,she's never let me..best bday eveer

in the club with a total stranger i was standing in a corner have a ******* be myself this girl came up to me she was wearing a dress and ask me if i want to dance i said yes after a while she started to pull my zipper we was close to the she push me t the dark part and binder over like she was dancing and put and hand on her wet pussy i reached in my pocket and pull out a condom i dont leave the house it and ways i went to the bathroom and put it on i fucked her facing me just like we was just dancing after we was done i had to hold and put her down to sit she was weak lol one of the best fuck tho

The Royal Albert Hall in London with thousands of other people in the house........got into one of the empty boxes with a married white bitch I've never seen before or since.....she got what she wanted and she liked it good

Good man! And what a place (check out the movie "Map of the heart", there is a scene in Royal Albert Hall, involving the two primary actors...Good man!!!

Without question the place I regard as the most wild which I had sex in was the Daley Center courtroom. I will forever think of the sex I had there whenever any mention of Batman is brought up.

Go rent the second Christopher Nolan Batman movie “The Dark Knight”. The scenes were Harvey Dent are in court were filmed in the Daley Center can give you somewhat of a reference.

The top parts there, above the Clerks area and Sheriff’s offices, are the civil and law divisions. Some of the family courts are in the dungeon of the basement. Anyway, while I am not sure which room the Harvey Dent scene was shot in, I know the court rooms well enough.

When you go in, the rooms are aligned so the judge’s beach is at the back of the room and from the door straight in all faces the bench. Call the bench the front of the room, stand next to it and clerks area next to that. Gallery seating in the back, where the entrance door is, and jury seats and lawyers tables on the sides.

On the front wall, bench side, it is all wood. To the far left and right sides there are floor to ceiling panels. These are really doors and are on hinges. When court is in session the panels are closed and you would not know they were doors unless some bailiff or staffer opens them to head to the back area.

In the rear area are the chambers and also administrative offices. There are long hallways, shafts, with doors leading to other offices. One long hallway and then turn a corner at either end and more single hallways on either side. The floor you are on has the length very slightly of this back area. This is off limits to the public and even jurors. When you first walk past the panel door leading to chambers/office area there are staff bathrooms right there.

Which floor you are on makes a small difference, most have one bathroom on each side, left and right. Some just on the one side. This is just a one sink and one toilet bathroom. Like an airplane head really.
The main bathrooms on each floor have a few toilets, few urinals and a few sinks each like normal government building does.

I fucked two different professional women in two different staff bathrooms in the Daley Center. First was a court researcher. Piece of ass she was. That was since she was a student and working there as an assistant.

Other woman was an actual female lawyer, about two years after my first bathroom fling. I did them both in the normally off limits bathrooms. One was during the end of the normal court day when a jury was set to be impaneled but the case at the last moment was settled.

The other time was at night when most people were gone. The place was empty and if reason we were there, another matter on another floor, we would have been done too. Almost were caught by the cleaning crews that second time.

I had to keep my hand over the mouth of each babe as I fucked her up against the wall to keep the noise down! The one, lawyer, was a super horny bitch and was licking my palm and fingers the whole time as I stifled her moans, screams and yelps! Awesome!

Yes, bareback with both women. Creampied the lawyer deeply but the researcher swallowed my load. Most of it. Much fell on the floor too. It was more then she expected and it was also awkward for her, due to the small space not made for two people, to get down to my cock in time from the standing position.

Those times were pretty wild. Great memories there!

got a blowjob from the wife in a theater (half full) during the first weekend of the Mummy 2!. i love that movie!
I was a kid the first time I ever got a BJ in a movie theater. I was still in Ohio.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

That is the only reason I still will watch a Jim Carrey movie now and again. Neat memories. A guy seldom forgets his first. Public sex acts included on that list.

The girl was not that great, technique wise. Too much teeth. Still, it was fun and she was enthusiastic. Theater was only half full... Not related to the film being one of Jim Carrey's... This was pre Cable Guy after all...

Got locked up for 5 years. After the white female CO's learned of my cock size I was regularly getting serviced by them. They even got it so I gto a single cell (if you ever been locked up you know that's rare without havin to be like on medical or on special work detail) So I have to say Powhatan prison was my weirdist place. Also first time I ever had whtie pussy and realised you gurls liek it the rougher I give it.
Parole-Officer white wife lol.jpg

Sex in the penal system? Oh my god does that happen.

Your story does not catch my by surprise for a second. I will share some tales passed on to me by relatives and one I can confirm with my own presence. That image is just a shoop another did. Still, that is inspired by more then a few true life events.

I was never in prison as an adult but I shared some stories about sex, IR sex too, within institutions. Staff fucking teens (IR) there and us ******* fucking (IR and same race sex) each other in the group homes where there were both boys and girls. Detention halls were all male population and I never encountered any boys getting it on with female staff that I could be sure was a real tale and not just BS bragging; not from the short times I was in those.

I have family in Missouri. My one uncle has been in life long trouble with the law. He is a decent guy and kind, but not too bright in terms of some decisions he made and he had bad luck.

He and I can talk for hours about many different adventures he had in his effort to become an honest citizen. That process of being on parole and having to obey those rules and how the system is really set up for money are the main themes. He had to pay when he saw his parole officer, he had to pay to attend certain rehab meetings, he had to pay to go to court etc. Each day he was in jail he was assessed $5 for toiletry expenses and $10 for other expenses and he had to pay the debt to the county etc.

Anyway, in one of his reintegration to society phases he was passing through a half way house for parolees. He told me on how this was a scam run by the woman who got grant money, local and federal, to run her program and a few others like it.

Her programs helped ex-cons get placed in jobs, low level labor mostly, find housing and had adult education programs too. She had good overall success and kept getting money and she was written about in articles etc.

The one failing to her program was the black males who had a very high recidivism rate. That seemed to be the bad mark and no one who looked at the program to audit it know why. It was not secret to the men in the program why however.

This lady, white if you had not guessed, would fuck the black men who came into her program. Only if they were black and hung however. Seems many of the blacks were packing huge cocks.

She had a nice, tight and athletic body but a real crocodile face. I saw a picture of her later and I can confirm this. She'd fuck and suck the blacks, anal was not a problem either, and take them on a few at a time. She would do creampies with some but only condoms with others I was informed. Real wild and nasty interracial sex.

I was told too that her two sisters were also into this. Her one sister was the same as the woman looks wise, not too nice face but toned body, and the other was a total cutie in face and body.

I am not sure about the program head's husband. I have no information on their relationship. The one sister, cute one, had a few ******* and one of the ******* was black. So I was told but who knows.

I trust my uncle on this tale. Still for all the fact from fiction details, I don't have them. From what he heard the sisters like to party with many black felons in hotels. Makes sense, but again I can't get into details of the fucking since I never learned those.

What is known is how many blacks went back into the correctional system. The persons who were not 'teachers pet' did so much better at turning their lives from past criminal ways.

The reason I was given made sense. This lady, who was fucking the blacks, would cover for them. She'd given them clean piss to pass ******* tests, gave them some money to live on, signed off that they attended certain schooling and programing, lied about their whereabouts and behavior and such. A trade off of she gets to fuck blacks and orgasm a lot and she will lie to the authorities about what these guys are up to.

Seems many of the blacks were doing dope and hanging out with their gang friends or other criminal pals and up to their old ways. So most did a crime, were caught and went to prison once more.

The only part of the story I don't like is the federal money that in part paid for her programs. Get black cock on your own lady! It is not difficult. I don't want to pay for that waste of money and your deception nor do other tax payers!

She had herself in a position of power over the blacks and she traded sex for a free ride in terms of working a rehabilitation program. She has an unlimited pool of black males, young and old, to access from those being released from prison. Having a big black cock was not a get out of jail free card for the guys. Yet it was a ticket to act out and keep on the old path while not doing any work for these black men, and get lots of white pussy, until the clock ran out.

The program is still active. I think it was scaled back like everything due to money just drying up. I can reason so is this woman's affairs with black parolees still active. She is a few years older but she is still in a position of authority to divert black men for her sexual kinks.

My cousin, ******* of my uncle, who lives in Missouri has four ******* from four different men. Classic deep woods country living. Her second baby is biracial. Just thought I'd add that information in at random. One of the men, white, with whom she had a baby is always in a out of jail himself.

Speaking of mixed race *******... I have met in person the woman who was involved in my last tale of Missouri prison sex. That lady is a real angel and a hero.

I was down in Missouri seeing family and on business. In the small town I was in I was introduced to this older white lady. She was really a great person.

She was in her 50s and had two black babies with her. Mixed race *******. After some time passed, she told me about the *******. What a tale!

A 23 year old white lady, pretty as anything, was involved in massive check fraud. The amounts were over $50,000. That is serious a “go to prison” amount. So into Club Fed she went.

In this Missouri women's prison some of the male COs, black and white, and even the warden, black man, so it was rumored would have sexual relationships with some of the women. The guards for sure, and again rumors of the black warden.

Many of the women consented, some did not. Many liked getting fucked as it was a way to pass the time. I could not comment on this since I don't know the women first hand. I was told this check hanger was not looking for sex and she raped. Sex when on with her for some time. She got pregnant.

It seems like a no brainer that a love baby of an female inmate in an all women's facility was an issue. Some women come in pregnant, this one was not pregnant when she entered and was there 7 months before she became knocked up. Uh-oh!

The older woman telling me this is very pro life and works with those pro life groups and charities to support that aim. Good for her. She had dealt with this prison before in helping women who went to jail pregnant and did not want to keep the baby to deliver the baby and get the baby into the private foster care placement and not to abort nor to have the kid wind up in the inferior state run baby services sector.

With this beautiful white check forger, it seems there was pressure to have her terminate the baby. Apparently there was some dirty pool or arm twisting to not let this woman be able to get the ******* into the state baby care programs. Too many red flags would go up.

So, long tale short, this pro life lady who had raised 10 ******* of her own (all white if you care) said she'd take the baby of this inmate lady and raise it. She got the lady not to abort.

The pro life lady got a call a few months later from the prisoner who was in tears. She said she was grateful for the offer but matters were worse. She found out she was carrying twins! The pro life lady said that was a shock but the deal stood.

The births came and the ******* were black. That shocked a few people it seemed. Anyway, the pro life lady took the babies and was raising them. Very cool.

I am not sure if the prison mom was getting cock, BBC it seems, on the inside of the lock up. She very will could have been raped. If it was *******, I hope the sons of whores get many ass kickings for that injury many times in their lives. I don't know either way. I was just told the tale as I was told.

Could be the girl called '*******' to cover up her own part in the fuck fest. No birth control in prisons after all. Or it might have sadly and awfully been true *******. The end is the ******* are healthy and with a good, but older, mom and ******* now.

So... Sex in the penal system, in jail and outside of jail, does happen. Interracial sex at that. I am sure there are a thousand tales to be told like this. Nothing new under the sun after all, when it comes to sex and human nature.

Back