What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario?

I made my husband lay on his back and my boyfriend shoved his hard cock literally to his balls down my husbands throat,******* him and cutting off his oxygen!Then Darrian held him there as he squirmed and kicked and D began grinding and fucking his throat as my hubby gasped and tried to breath.Then D's boy Shaq pushed my husbands legs up and took his cock out of my mouth and shoved his huge cock deep in my husbands ass and began fucking the ******* out of him!!!!The two of them fucked him in the mouth and ass hard until Shaq began cumming in my husbands ass and Darrian shot his huge load of cum down my husbands throat ******* his out as my husband lost consciousness and his body went into convulsions drowning from D's cum.They sat him up and slapped his back and face and brought him around and then made him watch as they took turns fucking me!Perfect dominance!
to me that is ultimate way for a true cuckold if treated like that to show is love and devotion to is wife and her bulls fucking awesome stuff.

Maybe so, but cuckolding seems to be a recent development. Not something that existed in the 60's and 70's and 80's. And if it did those couple never existed near me in my city when I grew up here. So I know I missed out.
back in early 70's guy in our local was impotent and wife very highly sexed.gang of us always went back to their house guys playing cards couples dancing and half a dozen guys in bed room taking turns with her she was insatiable and who ever wanted could take a turn in the end she did a runner with a coloured barman from pub.who had only been married a few month's.

I really like the scenario where my hubby is a little sissy cuck. He dresses in my panties and greets my lover at the door of our home with a glass of his posh whiskey, then he brings my black lover up to our bedroom and introduces us. Then I start to play with the black guys dick till its hard. After a few minutes of telling how much bigger this black dick is to my hubby's white dick I ******* hubby on his knees and make him suck that black cock like a good little cuck boy. It's not about being Gay tho, it's about him showing his submissiveness to the alpha male. I hold his head and ******* him to deep throat that huge black dick. Then I make hubby put the black dick inside my pussy. While I get fucked hard I scream out about how good it is to fuck a real man and how much it fills me. Then when the black guys getting close to cumming I make hubby beg the black guy to cum inside his wife. After I'm filled with thick black seed o make hubby suck his black dick clean then eat the cum from my used white pussy. Then I tell hubby to shake the black guys hand, thank him for cumming inside me and sometimes I make him pay the black guy and arrange the next fuck. X
I really like how you handle your cuckie! Most of us would love that arrangement. Particularly if we got to dress up fully feminine to serve your Bull and you.

I really like the scenario where my hubby is a little sissy cuck. He dresses in my panties and greets my lover at the door of our home with a glass of his posh whiskey, then he brings my black lover up to our bedroom and introduces us. Then I start to play with the black guys dick till its hard. After a few minutes of telling how much bigger this black dick is to my hubby's white dick I ******* hubby on his knees and make him suck that black cock like a good little cuck boy. It's not about being Gay tho, it's about him showing his submissiveness to the alpha male. I hold his head and ******* him to deep throat that huge black dick. Then I make hubby put the black dick inside my pussy. While I get fucked hard I scream out about how good it is to fuck a real man and how much it fills me. Then when the black guys getting close to cumming I make hubby beg the black guy to cum inside his wife. After I'm filled with thick black seed o make hubby suck his black dick clean then eat the cum from my used white pussy. Then I tell hubby to shake the black guys hand, thank him for cumming inside me and sometimes I make him pay the black guy and arrange the next fuck. X
wow you sound like a great hotwife

so hot...does anyone know of any hot videos or movies with this?

Exquisite cuckold adventure! How fun!! :mstickle:

The problem is of course when a rejected white male doesn't accept his place and keeps whining and calling and making bitchy Facebook posts about his ex wife. I have always tried to be kind and civil, but eventually nature just took its course. If you don't let something drop, you eventually get what's coming to you, right?

I admit I have not behaved perfectly, especially on the night that my husband ruined my dress. But even I have a tolerance threshold, and my husband just wouldn't stop with the whiny emails and phone calls. In the end I had to put my foot down and place things in the hands of my black lover. To be honest I'm very glad I did.

As I have mentioned, my husband is now extremely respectful to me whenever I see him. When my lover goes over to get his car cleaned I accompany him and watch as hubby works on the car. My husband's actually working off some of his debt to me - so he gets something out of the deal too. And now he knows better than to whine and cry, even when we're alone together and my lover isn't around.
You go girl. if hubby behaved himself perhaps you and Bully would let him watch.....

Another fantasy of mine is going to a house party with my girl davida and her best friend, we are getting buzzed and having a good time, at some point she disappears and i dont see her for a couple hours. Im freaking out and asking around if anyones seen her and they say no, till her bff comes up to me and tells me to ******* this, i ******* it and then she tells me to not be mad but she was introducing my girl to a bunch of people and a couple she hasnt met and the last thing she saw was her n a couple guys walking upstairs.
So i start upstairs and then i see a bunch of men and women gathered around a doorway, i start walking towards it and a black dude steps out putting his shirt back on laughing. Everyone around the door are smiling and drinking, a white couple steps out the door laughing, a cup in his hand and a phone in the girls hand. I walk up and ask to get through and as i stand in the doorway i see it.
Davida laying on the bed, a black guy kneeling pants down to his knees holding her head at his crotch, and another muscular black guy laying on her body spreading her legs and fucking her pussy. I cant see her face but i can tell by the tattoo she has on her leg. I yell and a couple people pull me back, i punch one dude and walk towards them when the taller skinnier black dude pulls out of her mouth and grabs me. She sees me and starts apologizing, the dude between her legs keeps fucking her not even noticing me. His friend has my shirt in his hands, hes standing in front of me and his dick is still hard and dripping with her spit, and tells me to get lost. I try kicking him in the nuts but he blocks me, and punches me in the stomach, i fall to my knees and i see all the camera lights flashing behind me and people laughing. I look up at him, hes towering over me calling me names, from my view his dick is hard and covering his face.
I get up and start leaving, i dont even look at davida but i hear her moaning behind me as i walk through the crowd again. People pat my back and i go back down the stairs. I run into her friend and she just hands me a beer, i spend the rest of the night on the couch drinking by myself as people go up the stairs and come back down either laughing or with a sympathy look on their faces for me. A couple times i can hear the moans upstairs over the music. I look up and see that taller black dude coming downnthe steps, hes got a post sex sweat on amd he eyes me, gets a ******* walks over and sits by me.
He asks if im having fun like an asshole? Then says sorry for knocking my ass down but i started it, i shouldve just left instead of interrupting him while he was trying to get his nut.... and he gave her his nut. Straight down her throat and on her face. We sit there for about 15 mins and i look back up and see his friend, the muscular one coming down, they nod at eachother and head out. Next davida comes down, people are looking at her and at me, her hair is a mess and shes sweaty as she walks over and asks if i want to leave. I nod but say i cant.
Im hard and its noticeable, she looks surprised but lays beside me, her legs across my lap, she moves her legs across my cock and it twitches im close to cumming. She notices and moves her foot across it, i cant hold it i shoot my load. We both stand up and as we walk out to our car we hear her friend call out. Walking with her are those 2 guys who just fucked my girl, davida asks whats going on, her friend told her we would give them a ride back to their place cause their homies took off, but if we dont want to go out of our way we can drop them off outside my apartment so davida and her friend will stay with me and we can say goodnight to them. At first i start getting mad, and davida stops me with caution, i see the look in those mens eyes and just bite my lip. We open the car doors and pile in.
(The fantasy ususlly goes on from there depending on how horny i am)

We were both members of a local bdsm group before we married. When we got into cuckolding, the three of us went to a party the bdsm group was having. Wife was dressed slutty, Bull was dressed nicely, I was in sissy attire with a well strapped bare behind and shaved very small penis. It was obvious to everyone what was going on. This was a very good, embarrassing experience for me.

Back