What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario?

First of all, this has not happened to me, it is only a fantasy of the most humiliating, yet satisfying scenario of cuckolding for me. And yes, I can totally see that this is a extreme fantasy and probably not a thing I would have done.

BBC life takeover

This starts by me being in chastity, not even alloved to see my wifes pussy and tits for a month. The bull would stay at our place at a regular basis and sleep in our bed. I would be sleeping in the guest room. Every time after they`ve fucked, he would come in to my room and make me suck him clean of their juices. All of the housework would be my duty. And when bull or wife is in the house, feminine clothing is a must!
After a month, they step up the game a little. After wifey has been training, she ******* me to put on a blindfold and lick her ass and pussy clean. I am also ****** to use a butt plug on a regular basis. Still the same houserules.
Suddenly one day when they start messing around on the couch, they say that maybe I should join them in the bedroom tonight. I almost freeze of the idea of seeing her beautiful fluffy pussy again.

Then bull, breaks it all down again: "Ofcourse you are wearing the blindfold. Its just easier for her to dump the load in your mouth like we did before we started your pussy free life 6 weeks ago!" Still, I want to join them, smell the juices from them in the room, hear her getting fucked right beside me.
"Come here sissy slut" wifey says and leads me to my room. She makes me put on my blindfold, and put handcuffs on my hands behind my back. She leads me to the bedroom and lay me down on the bed. Then she tells bull to join us in the room.
"Maybe our useless, limp sissy cumdump should fluff you a little today? So you are all hard and wet before we start.. I really want you to just ram it in me today!" Bull confirms his interest in the idea.
"What about you? Would you do that for me sissy?" she says while gently pressing my plug further in and out.
"I would do anything for you now Mistress! Please let me taste your pussy again! Maybe a couple of strokes iside you also? I would do absolutely anything!"
"Haha, anything?"
"Yes, anything!!"

"Hmm, what should we do to this little faggot, honey?" she says to the bull.

"Maybe we should come up with a couple of different tasks for him to complete, and if he does them well, he can choose from either 20minutes of pussylicking, 1 minute of fucking or a 2 minute handjob?"

"What a great idea dear! Something I`ve thought about for a while is if I call my friends for a girls night here at our apartment and show them how good chastity really is for white boys. I can show them how obedient he is and maybe you can join us so they can see what I get instead when I lock up hubby? It is about time they get to know that you are my boyfriend now, and he is just my husband, housemaid and cumdump. Would make it so much easier not to hide you from them anymore. Do you have something in mind for my little sissy hubby?"

"Hahahaha, thats so great, haha! Make all of them see that he is useless for sex. Maybe if they like the idea, I could call some of my buddies before and have them come over for a real BBC orgy if they are up to it? We can also get some strap on`s for them to use on him if they like.
Also i have one last idea, or wait, it`s more of a claim.
Before this night, he will shave his entire body, get a wig, you will put his make-up on so we are sure that it is as nice as it cuold be and some proper fitting slutty clothes. We go with him to the shop and watch him try them on, so we are sure that they are slutty, but classy. And after you have showed and explained to them how nice it is to have a caged sissy hubby and that you have 10 black men waiting for your 5 hot girlfriends we make one of them make a movie with your phone. He will come in from the hall, heading directly to you, asking to be at your service. He will lick your pussy for a while before you put on a strap on. Then he will have to make it wet before you pull his plug and start taking him from behind. I will get in front of him so he can start sucking my dick while the other guys start lining up around us and wanking. After you have fucked him to orgasm, he will turn around on his back and we will give him a 10 BBC bukkake, and he is to swallow every drop. At last i will cum, and you will piss in a glass which he has to finish up. This video goes to their beloved ones at home with the text: This is my hubbys birthday gift.
My friends has plenty of stamina so it is plenty left for them to enjoy. You can also tell them that your hubby will be at their service for the rest of the night."

After this night when I was going to get my reward for being a good sissy toy, I choosed one minute of fucking for my reward. Then bull says:
"No, I think you should remain pussy free and in chastity for as long as we want. You will have not twenty but one minute of licking instead. You also got to lick her that night, so this is enough rewarding.
You will however get more sex from now on. The girls who was here has either broke up with their boyfriends and got a sissy slave or locked up their existing ones. So when I, your wife or one of them allows you and their sissy`s to, you can have sex with them. All still locked of course. You can use strap on`s if you`d like to, as long as we can see you lick it clean after. However, me and your wife has decided that it is good for your further sissyfication that either I or one of my BBC friends get to breed you and use you as our slave when we want. You will now get two choices. Since they have good stamina, it is likely that you will get a sissygasm before they cum. Do you want them to stop fucking you when you achieve sissygasm or do you want them to continue until they cum? If you now choose them to stop when you cum, I will tell them to never cum in or on you so you will never taste BBC cum again. If you choose to let them continue until they cum, they will not slow down because you cum and beg them to. They will only go harder and deeper no matter how loud your little sissy mouth screams in pain. They can cum wherever they want and you WILL eat it all. If they breed your sissy pussy you will push it out and lick it up. Since you also proved to be a little piss loving sissy, you will be theirs, and ours piss slave from now on. What do you choose?"

"Please Master, I want them to continue and give me their BBC seed. I crave it!"

Mine is going to pick my wife up at one of her bulls place after she had been there fucking him for the last few hours. I get there and he had some of his friends over there enjoying my wife's body. Her bull makes me suck the black man cum from my wife's well used ass and pussy right there on the floor in front of the black men that had just flucked her

Ive used to have a fantasy that i thought was quite humiliating.
Basically my gf and I agree to a threesome with another woman as long as we have a threesome with another man first (her idea) to make it even. We go to a club one night and theres a black guy hitting on her by the bar, i walk over and introduce myself, state shes my gf and he backs off, that is until i go to the bathroom snd come back out to find them both dancing on the dancefloor. I walk over and sit down the song ends and she looks for me, motions to the exit door, i walk out behind them and they hail a taxi, we all get it and she tells me that marcus wanted to come back for another ******* and to chat some more before he leaves, marcus ignores me the whole ride back.
We get back to our place, i get us all a *******, talking turns to sex and we end up in our bed naked with eachother, the threesome is going ok, its been a couple mins into spitroasting her, i lay back and she crawls over me reverse cowgirl looking at him, he climbs over pushes her legs back and slides into her pussy with me.
I had no idea how great double vag felt till now, its intense and overpowering, not even 3 minutes into it and i start getting the urge to cum. I tell them both to hold on and at first he stops, im laying there breathing raggidly as they kiss passionately his hands roam feeling up her legs and body, he starts thrusting into her again, not even 2 mins later and im getting the cum rush so i tell them to "stop" again, they ignore me and hes keeps thrusting, i say "seriously man hold on i dont wanna cum" but he starts thrusting faster. I lean up and he grabs her legs and puts them on his shoulders and leans foward pushing me back to the mattress, shes moaning, im seriously ready to cum and in a last attempt to stop i reach down and try pulling my cock out and he slaps my hand away. I look up and his face is intense, aggressive, hungry; i start to cum and he grabs my cock and pulls me out as my cum shoots in the air between them. He picks her up and moves over to the other side of the bed and starts fucking the hell out of her missionary as im done shooting cum. I look at the clock, we were fucking for 15 minutes.
I sit there watching them, breathing heavy, stroking my dick to get hard again but it never does, im laying there playing with my limp cock as she wraps her legs around him and he starts dirty talking her, shes screaming yes. An hour passes and i watch them in multiple positions, shes sweating shes cum twice atleast, and i havent been hard since i came the first time, finally he starts to cum and he pushes as far as he can in her each time he shoots his load. I leave the room and come back dressed expecting them to be getting dressed as well but i find them both asleep, i try waking him up and he gives me a smug look and asks if she wants him to leave she says not yet.
I spend the next few hours playing games in the living room, i get tired and decide to sleep so i walk in and lay beside beside their naked bodies on the edge of the bed, i pass out and awake in a haze to the feeling of someone touching me, i open my eyes and see her leg moving up and down my body, i look up and see him fucking her passionately in a slow but powerful way. Shes gasping as they kiss, theyre whispering back and forth and shes telling him to be quiet so they dont wake me, i lay there in silence as they fuck like lovers together, i dont even touch my hard on cause i dont wanna ruin the moment. This slow fucking goes on for atleast an hour or more, the bed gets hot the air gets heavy and im on the verge of cumming in my pants. She tells him shes never had a dick like his, shes never been fucked like he fucks, and she wants him to cum inside her. I ignore them and go to sleep.
Thats usually the farthest i get before i cum from the fantasy, what do ya think?

Hey there cuck boy. I see u liked my post. Have u got a little pathetic white dick? Bet u love watching hot wives like me get off on thick black cocks. Message me back if u want a new mistress! Kate x
Yes I do I love to see the beauty of this and submit to a higher power

I was a married man who had the good/bad fortune to witness my wife cheating on me with a black man... on a couples weekend retreat. Woke up at 2AM just as my wife was sneaking out of our room. Followed her and found my way into what was an empty suite where I watched without being detected.

My heart shredded as I watched my wife with another man but quickly became enthralled at her level of enjoyment.... in a manner that I had never been able to produce. And when she finally orgasmed, I realized that she probably had been faking with me, because she NEVER came that way when with me. Not even close. I felt totally defeated.

And then it hit me that deep down I was more jealous of her than him. I went back to my room wondering what it would be like to experience a real man who know how to please... who loved fucking, and who took what he wanted without saying please. I felt torn bc up to that point in time, I thought of myself as a sexually robust man. I beat myself up realizing how deluded I had been.

I could smell him on her when my wife returned to the room. I acted like I was asleep but secretly laid there with my body shivering sexually.

I gathered all my courage, and confronted him the next day (before I confronted her)... and ended up whimping out and asking him how he learned to be so good at sex. He laughed initially surprised that I was so calm about it. Being the player he was (and an ex-con who had bedded white boys in prison), he saw through me... and suggested that he couldn't really tell me how to please a woman, but could show me. And so I took my turn sneaking out of the room to be with a black man... and omg, it was really something. He turned me out good. REAL good.

The most successful interracial scenario ever invented was the fear of being branded a 'racist'.
So many girls who when saying no to a black guy and the guy says 'is it because Im black?' And straight away the girls legs open, taking that black cock. No one wants to be thought of as a racist. And black guys Ive had great chats with openly say they do try that line. Doesn't work with the street wise girl, but theres always new liberal white girls all the time afraid of the 'r' word!

Yep several black friends of mine have done this successfully. Works even more in Europe than US apparently. And the moment they do manage to spread the next white chick's legs, there's zero pretense about their original intentions. In one case a very cute young Romanian girl in Berlin half reluctantly agreed to go on date with a touring late 30s American friend on their very first meeting cause he pressed her on whether she was refusing to see him cause he was black. So once he met her that night made sure they both drank a lot and on their way kept insisting on the now tipsy girl for sex. Eventually managed to take her to an almost empty night train and aggressively asserted himself. And even when she accepted his company in the first place only to prove she wasn't racist, he made the sex look like total hate fuck constantly calling her some high maintenance white girl that intentionally tried to refuse her cause he was black. Kept saying slurs like how did it feel that his n****r dick was ruining her good white girl pussy etc. How would her family react if they knew she was being a bad girl for n***r dick. She tried to stop him say all that stuff with her broken English (in the process forgetting about him almost imposing himself on her), but eventually gave in to his experience and dirty talk and had a blast herself. After that he managed to bang her a few more times during his stay there and even passed words to other blacks of Berlin community before he left so they could take advantage. Its a really powerful tool for laying white girls these days.

As to the most humiliating cuckold scenarios, my wife and i went to a central London hotel a few years ago. We booked a room (which i paid for) we checked in as a married couple.

At the agreed time, i went down to reception and told the 2 girls on the reception desk that my wife was expecting a visitor and they should inform me in the bar area when he arrived.
10 minutes later, one of the girls come in a told me my visitor had arrived.

I walked with her back to reception (where the other girl was also) and shock Omar´s hand. Omar was my wife´s long term lover at one point before we moved out here to Spain, and we had agreed to meet in).

I shock Omars hand, handed him the card key right in front of the two receptionists and told him in a loud voice "my wife is waiting for you in our room. If you need anything just tell these girls here and they will put it on my bill. Once you are finished with my wife please ask them to call me and i will go up to the room".

I sat down in reception, in full view of the girls and waited as Omar took the key and lift up to our room. I was so humiliated as the girls blushed, smiled and finally, went out to the back office and i could hear them laughing.

it was difficult to look them in the eyes for the rest of the weekend.

So simple, yet unbelievably hot incident. I wish the girls would be little devils and openly mock you for being who you were

Last edited:
It's very true women prefer Black Men for sex but it's not only because of size. It's that Blacks have more fast twitch muscle and whites have more slow twitch muscle. Slow twitch muscle is only good for brute strength. Fast twitch allows Blacks to be faster and more agile. That's why they can dance better and fuck better. If you've seen a Black girl twerk then you know what I'm talking about. They can move very quickly in rhythm. This allows them to fuck a white woman much better than any white man could dream of. They can fuck hard and fast in the way that so many unsatisfied white wives crave as opposed to their boring husband's love making.

I could only marry a woman who openly recognized the sexual superiority of Black Men. White women have so many options today there is no way I can satisfy her to the level of what BBC can offer. So in my opinion for a marriage to work it would need to be understood by both me and my wife that her sexual needs are going to be filled by Black Men. If not I would worry myself to death that I'm not satisfying her which I can't do anyway as a white man. By acknowledging Black sexual supremacy it takes pressure off the cuck knowing his wife is satisfied and enjoying multiple orgasmic bliss with her BBC lovers.

View attachment 603524
Nicely explained about the twitch muscle and their advantages. They are superior in all forms really. Athleticism, rhythm, size, exotic/taboo look etc. Also more experienced cause they get into it very early especially those that grow up in ghettos.

I still enjoying rimming our bull in front of my wife, and although I get off on some humiliation aspect of it, I love that he enjoys it so much, so that overrides my concern of feeling humiliated, plus its only in front of him and my wife.

I do however get a humiliation buzz, walking out of our bulls hotel apartment at 2am, with my wife looking disheveled, no stockings or earrings, hair and make up messed up, a little *******, still horny and waiting the 10 minutes in the lobby for a cab. Knowing all the staff, clients etc. are looking at her/ us passing judgement, probably whispering assuming she's a cheap whore etc.

For that 10 minutes of the wait of shame, I'm so rock hard I nearly cum just standing there. Then there is the whole cab ride home, smelling of sex/ semen, and going over the detail of the night with me, legs splayed open, telling me she's still horny, loud enough for the cab driver to hear, also knowing he's going to drop us at our house, so knows also where the easy slut and her cuck lives. The fear he'll later also tell people gives me a rush as well :)

It is where the Black Master has the cuckhold kneel in submission and then bend over on all fours. Then the Black Master proceeds to beat the cuck on his ass and back with a belt or razor strap. Then the Black Master has the cuck stand up and bend over and the Black Master smacks him repeatedly with an oak paddle while the cuck screams in pain and begs the Black Master to stop. Finally, the Black Master stops beating him, and the cuck folds up on the floor in front of the Black Master in appreciation of not beating him anymore and in submission to the Black Master’s dominance. And all this is being done the whole time in front of other Black Masters and several females both white and Black. They all see the total domination of the white male, and they see his white ego reduced to nothing.

certainly wasn't at the time, but I would love it to happen now after all these years, there was something very humiliating back then when I had to baby sit two ******* knowing they were not mine while she went out getting fucked and barebacked but now with her tubes tied, a few my friends would make sly remarks not direct but in a round about way about me looking after her ******* while she was out on the pull
I recall once a couple men I worked with would make a sign with their hand on their forehead with a half clenched fist I had no idea back in those days what a "cuckold" was,,,,,never heard the term ever in my life back then
I found out yrs after the sign they made on the forehead was a sign of a "cuckold"

Back