What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario?

Sono un anziano in cerca di una ragazza che si impegnerà necessariamente nel cuckoldismo interrazziale perché sono impotente; Ho bisogno che tu abbia figli con i neri, che lasci loro la mia proprietà.
Lo scenario a cui aspiro di più è che il fatto che io sia un cornuto noto ed evidente ogni volta che usiamo in tre, anche tra sconosciuti; che il Toro mi presenta ai suoi amici come "My Slut's Husband" e che ne parliamo tutti casualmente. In luoghi adatti il Toro potrebbe condurre sia me che lei con collare e guinzaglio e potrebbe farsi tatuare il nome del Toro sulla fica.

Attachments

• gravida BBC cuc.jpg
    gravida BBC cuc.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 100
Had to be for me, the first time one of our friends who my wife has converted to BBC and knew all about us….but the first time I had to strip naked in front of my wife, this friend and a black bull they had over and show them my locked cock. It was the first time my friend had ever seen it. Then my wife had me undress the bull, get on my knees and she just told me to kiss the head of the cock she loves fucking the most on the room. So our friend got to see my locked cock for the first time ever, watched me plant a kiss on a bbc, then later on while they were both on their knees in the bedroom sucking his cock together, wife had me get behind him and they spread his cheeks apart and she asked me to lick his ass….which I obeyed like the good boy i am. So her friend got to experience all that for the first time that evening and has seen me now swallow cum straight from the black cock tap and I’ve licked cum off of this friend face, tits, asscrack and cleaned up probably 30-40 of her creampies to date on top of the hundreds of creampies my wife feeds me annually.

I literally literally literally CANNOT get arrosed by white men any more. Especially my white husband disgusts me. Even though I married him very young in a radical Lutheran service.

Black Cock is the only thing that turns me on.

Black cock, and emotional psychological violence and domination and cuckolding.
My hotwife and i have talked about her being blackend I eould like ithers opinion.about getting her blackened

1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈

Attachments

• ips-8112A4FB-5D02-47AC-8DE4-4ABB2171ACE9.mov
    10 MB
1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈
Good lord that’s a lot of cum.

One thing that my wife's first true big black bull did to me early on was let everyone around the apartment complex know what was going on. My wife had been going to this black guys apartment without me for the last three weeks. Her bull was older and the complex he lived in was small with not a lot of privacy coming and going from his apartment. I was to dress my wife up where she would attract a lot of eyes and we were too show up there while it was still daylight. This was my first trip there and the first time I was going to meet her big black bull that had been fucking my beautiful young white wife for the last few weeks. There were also two more friends of my wife's bull there that had fucked my wife a few days ago and she fell in love with them. You have to remember that this was in 1980 and in a small very southern town. When we pulled up it was like we were in an arena. It seemed like everyone was sitting or standing around their apartment door and everyone was black. Now a young white couple walks through the courtyard and everyone is checking my beautiful young wife out. We get to his door and knock with everyone's eyes still locked on my wife. My wife's bull answered the door and steps out of his apartment. My wife and him started making out like high school sweethearts while I just stood there. His black hands roaming all over my wife's young hard body. After that humiliating scene we were invited inside. I greeted the other two black guys while my wife was being felt up. While I was undressing my wife for those three black guys they started talking about our showing up there and how it looked. They begin to tell me that some of the black guys that are their friends that live there know some of the details. They know that I am bringing my young wife over there so they can breed her and that we want a black baby. This whole time my wife is in the bedroom with her main bull and I am getting ready to leave. Both of the black guys had their shirts and shoes off as they walked me to the door. When the door opens I am pushed out and everyone is still there. I start to walk off and Terry says hold on white boy. I'm standing there for what seems like forever and he pop's back outside and hands me my wife's clothes. He said here take your wife's clothes she won't be needing them as I take them from him. The other black guy said as I was a few feet away from him, white boy when we are finished with your wife we will call you to come get her. After that exchange the black guys that could hear everything started laughing, hooting and yelling as I walked back to my car. Driving home I realized that my wife was really really excited to go knowing what was waiting for her. Coming home after she had been fucked by the three black men she was asking me if I was going to suck her pussy after those big black men had pumped it full of their cum?
That whole event was very early on us being in the lifestyle and very humiliating for me. I asked my wife while we were fucking that when I left her alone I was worried that the black guys outside were gonna rush the apartment and a full on gang bang was gonna happen. My wife said I thought about it to and it really turned me on.

First it was having my pregnant wife getting fucked and abused by her bull. Then it was him getting in there and getting her pregnant himself and denying me her pussy. Every time they would meet he would inspect her pussy and interrogate us about sex. Then he would only allow me to eat his cum from her pussy if I paid him. Absolutely humiliating

One thing that my wife's first true big black bull did to me early on was let everyone around the apartment complex know what was going on. My wife had been going to this black guys apartment without me for the last three weeks. Her bull was older and the complex he lived in was small with not a lot of privacy coming and going from his apartment. I was to dress my wife up where she would attract a lot of eyes and we were too show up there while it was still daylight. This was my first trip there and the first time I was going to meet her big black bull that had been fucking my beautiful young white wife for the last few weeks. There were also two more friends of my wife's bull there that had fucked my wife a few days ago and she fell in love with them. You have to remember that this was in 1980 and in a small very southern town. When we pulled up it was like we were in an arena. It seemed like everyone was sitting or standing around their apartment door and everyone was black. Now a young white couple walks through the courtyard and everyone is checking my beautiful young wife out. We get to his door and knock with everyone's eyes still locked on my wife. My wife's bull answered the door and steps out of his apartment. My wife and him started making out like high school sweethearts while I just stood there. His black hands roaming all over my wife's young hard body. After that humiliating scene we were invited inside. I greeted the other two black guys while my wife was being felt up. While I was undressing my wife for those three black guys they started talking about our showing up there and how it looked. They begin to tell me that some of the black guys that are their friends that live there know some of the details. They know that I am bringing my young wife over there so they can breed her and that we want a black baby. This whole time my wife is in the bedroom with her main bull and I am getting ready to leave. Both of the black guys had their shirts and shoes off as they walked me to the door. When the door opens I am pushed out and everyone is still there. I start to walk off and Terry says hold on white boy. I'm standing there for what seems like forever and he pop's back outside and hands me my wife's clothes. He said here take your wife's clothes she won't be needing them as I take them from him. The other black guy said as I was a few feet away from him, white boy when we are finished with your wife we will call you to come get her. After that exchange the black guys that could hear everything started laughing, hooting and yelling as I walked back to my car. Driving home I realized that my wife was really really excited to go knowing what was waiting for her. Coming home after she had been fucked by the three black men she was asking me if I was going to suck her pussy after those big black men had pumped it full of their cum?
That whole event was very early on us being in the lifestyle and very humiliating for me. I asked my wife while we were fucking that when I left her alone I was worried that the black guys outside were gonna rush the apartment and a full on gang bang was gonna happen. My wife said I thought about it to and it really turned me on.
Back in 1980, this was serious stuff. It was far tabooer, especially in the deep south and increased the slut factor when it comes to the woman. We have to remember that this was just 13 years after the Supreme Court made interracial marriage legal. Attitudes were getting better but it remained raw in certain pockets in the United States and the world. Anti-miscegenation laws had been in effect for a long time that banned marriage and even sexual relations between blacks and whites. A black man could be lynched for just whistling at a white girl. A woman that had been "defiled" by black cock was spoiled. No decent white girl would ever have sex with a black man so no self-respecting white guy would want after. What does this way about you? What would these racist individuals have thought about you back in the bad old days when these laws were still in effect? Thank goodness, things are different now, but we all know some still disapprove. Your wife may not have been a pioneer black loving girl but was ahead of her time and you were really putting yourself in a situation that was nearly unheard of in the mid 20th century.

Back in 1980, this was serious stuff. It was far tabooer, especially in the deep south and increased the slut factor when it comes to the woman. We have to remember that this was just 13 years after the Supreme Court made interracial marriage legal. Attitudes were getting better but it remained raw in certain pockets in the United States and the world. Anti-miscegenation laws had been in effect for a long time that banned marriage and even sexual relations between blacks and whites. A black man could be lynched for just whistling at a white girl. A woman that had been "defiled" by black cock was spoiled. No decent white girl would ever have sex with a black man so no self-respecting white guy would want after. What does this way about you? What would these racist individuals have thought about you back in the bad old days when these laws were still in effect? Thank goodness, things are different now, but we all know some still disapprove. Your wife may not have been a pioneer black loving girl but was ahead of her time and you were really putting yourself in a situation that was nearly unheard of in the mid 20th century.

Yeah it wasn't common to see a young white girl with a much older black man. While the black man ran is hands over this white wife her husband stood by and watched. We got some strange looks and of course some looks of disgust. We traveled to a big city one weekend to hook up with this big dicked black man my wife had fucked before. The times he did fuck my wife he always come to our town. We met him at a club were he was sitting with other people. We all drank, danced and did some nose candy. I asked my wife's bull if any of the people at our table knew he was fucking my wife? He pointed out the people that knew why we were there and they were all black men and older. After a couple of hours my wife and her bull left for the hotel room leaving me behind. I was asked some crazy questions about our lifestyle. These guys couldn't believe I was allowing some big black guy to fuck my wife while I watched...

White boys should learn to check their privilege by enthusiastically offering their wives or girlfriends to masculine underprivileged Black studs whenever possible. It should be a serious suggestion for ending the racism of police and white bigoted conservative agendas.
I would want my wife are girlfriend fuck big black cock only and I would clean them up and I would submit to the big black cock myself

What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario ever thought of in print, picture or video?

I like that movie that was making the rounds way back about how African Kings discovered a plant to make their cocks grow big and cause white women to become addicted to them, defeating the white man.

That really got my pussy juices flowing.
From Christine -
I was the one that posted that link about a year ago?
It was about Chinazaa and one woman in particular, Lauren DeWynter.

It turned out to be so true and hubby and I followed a similar path.
Once I started doing weed, I got into black cock and that was it.

I didn't tell him at the time but watching Ray lower himself and take
orders from my black bull (in our own house) got me super turned-on.

Back