What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

Im currently looking for a BBC gangbang gal cuz I love a gal that loves big black monster cock gangbangs. I already asked 5 of my black friends if they have other well hung black friends for gangbangs because I'm going to find a gf that loves BBC gangbangs and I want y'all to help her have all the bbcs she can handle. So I've got at minimum 50 bbcs for gangbangs and it's probably more like 75 to 100 different bbcs.

I ran into a group of 6/7 guys on a 'guys vacation' and they invited me to stay with them. I fucked most of them Friday night and hubby drove me back again Saturday night. We found out this is an annual trip for the guys, and I now get an invite and stay with them the whole weekend, all the guys know they can have me at any time, alone or in a group. Each time there are about 6 or 7 guys but it's not always the same guys, so I get some variety. It started out always using condoms but as the years have passed and I get to know the guys I allow more of them to fuck me bare.

LOL, like most stories, long. However can boil it down - I'm in the music industry, and every January there is a winter music conference in Miami - mostly hip hop/rap artists. We usually attend and the Wife normally pairs off with one or two guys, but one conference, back in 2011 was particularly wild and the partying was continuous for 2 days and nights. I estimated she had 11 guys fuck her (per the question posed in the forum) but it may have been one or two more or less. There were several guys, some groups of 2 or 3 continually coming or going in our suite throughout the weekend.
I’d love to hear the long version !! DM me?

Back