What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

8 or 9 different guys over 3 days. Some we met on Thursday and then again on Friday or Saturday. Didn’t have two rounds with the same guy in a row at that event.

We did have an orgy in our room on Thursday night with 5 BBC and 3 women.

I feel like a schoolkid saying this: amazing

I feel like a schoolkid saying this: amazing
That’s not even noteworthy at Splash Mocha. We weren’t playing most of the time. We both ended up working in our room all day on Thursday and Friday or we would have played more. We couldn’t take off the whole week like we’d planned.

They have a gangbang room so there are some women who probably fuck that many guys in two hours. We spent most of our time hanging out with another couple and in the BDSM room learning rope bondage/flogging tips.

About 20 in one night. Early in our swinging days, a female playmate of ours asked us to a swinger party. She failed to mention it was an IR party with close to 60 black guys and about 10 white women/couples. My wife wanted to stay, so we did. She got fucked for about 4 hours non stop, and loved it. I was the only white guy that got naked and joined in the fun.
You won the prize. You got to take her home!

Lou has had a few multiple situations but her most black guys was three together at a flat in Bradford.
her first black experience was tied and blindfolded with three guys in Leeds but they were not very good. The Bradford experience took us down a different path as one guy particularly stood out and became my wife’s lover and that became a different story.....

Attachments

• CAAC9007-A02A-4C40-8F7A-3163573374E8.jpeg
    CAAC9007-A02A-4C40-8F7A-3163573374E8.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 342
That’s not even noteworthy at Splash Mocha. We weren’t playing most of the time. We both ended up working in our room all day on Thursday and Friday or we would have played more. We couldn’t take off the whole week like we’d planned.

They have a gangbang room so there are some women who probably fuck that many guys in two hours. We spent most of our time hanging out with another couple and in the BDSM room learning rope bondage/flogging tips.
We love Splash Mocha! JB spends 3-4 hours in the gangbang room each night.

Back