What is the hottest thing a bull has ever said to you?

Told my gf to look at me with his cock in her mouth then told her to say to me "I love you BUT..... this dick does things to me you can't!" Then he proceed to ******* shove his cock down her throat.

I knew what she meant. She loves me as her husband, her equal but she loves his bbc even more.

I’ve got a real dominant bull and he likes when I am really vocal with him in bed. He coaches me into what he wants me to say and I love hearing the things he says to me. One time when my significant other was present, he was wanting me to “tell him I love his black cock”. Eventually I love your black cock turned into “tell me you love me” I was super hesitant because my significant other was there but my bull wasn’t going to take my silence. He made me scream it as I came. Once he came in me he leaned in and started kissing me and whispered that I was his now that he owned me. So hot.
This is what I want for my gf. A bull like that would no longer have to ask to fuck my gf. Just name the time and place and I'll drop her off

Back