What is the hottest thing a bull has ever said to you?

I will tell you what kind of hot ******* that I say to a hotwife.

"I like fucking this little married pussy and making you scream while you husband watches"!

"If you cum on my dick you better kiss me"!

"You like all this dick, then show me and cum on it some more"!

"Look at how excited your making your husband watching you take this big black cock"!

"Show me that hubby wasn't lying when he told me that his hotwife loves black cock"!

"Look at your hubby and thank him for letting you take all this cock"!
love these ! number 5 especially!

when I first move to Europe, I was fucking this so pale white girl from Austria. She kept telling me it's so huge as I was fucking her in doggie. I said: This aint white dick energy, this is BBC baby. Go hard or Go Home"

It's been almost 4 years she keeps reminding me what I told her that night :D

Last edited:

"I like fucking this little married pussy and making you scream while you husband watches"!

"Look at how excited your making your husband watching you take this big black cock"!

"Show me that hubby wasn't lying when he told me that his hotwife loves black cock"!

Love the last one!😘

My wife and I had a discussion last night after she got home from a meet up with our regular bull. She asked me this question. We very much like vocal bulks and the talking that happens before,, during, and after sex. Here is what each of us said was the hottest thing a bull has said to each of us.

Wife's answer: Before the first time with our second bull (soda can thickness), "Can you still feel your husband?" She answered yes. His reply, "I'll fix that. Your pussy won't feel anything from his little dicklette anymore." SIDEBAR: She was noticeable looser after him and never as tight since then!

My answer: After a particular rough round of fucking my wife he said, "She'll be sore, I resized her fuck hole. But I left her some lotion so soothe the pain"

Whats the hottest/dirtiest thing you've had said to you by a bull?
Ready to support our baby?

Back