What is the hottest thing a bull has ever said to you?

sam8535

Male
Gold Member
My wife and I had a discussion last night after she got home from a meet up with our regular bull. She asked me this question. We very much like vocal bulks and the talking that happens before,, during, and after sex. Here is what each of us said was the hottest thing a bull has said to each of us.

Wife's answer: Before the first time with our second bull (soda can thickness), "Can you still feel your husband?" She answered yes. His reply, "I'll fix that. Your pussy won't feel anything from his little dicklette anymore." SIDEBAR: She was noticeable looser after him and never as tight since then!

My answer: After a particular rough round of fucking my wife he said, "She'll be sore, I resized her fuck hole. But I left her some lotion so soothe the pain"

Whats the hottest/dirtiest thing you've had said to you by a bull?

I met my bull after he had a rough day as a school teacher with principal and parent complaining. He said to tell my husband he was sorry he took out his frustrations on me. Tell him he was sorry he stretched my pussy so much and made it so swollen and sore. It will be a few days before my husband can use it. Sorry.

My wife lay nude under him with her legs open. He rubbed his thick black cock with it’s big head against her wet opening and said “This is mine” as he pushed it inside her. I heard her gasp and moan. I began pulling on my much smaller pink penis and spurted as she started to cum for the first time. I sat and watched with cum in my hand as this guy gave my wife the fucking I could never give.

248695DD-D9B3-428D-ACA1-0EFC87C73325.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve got a real dominant bull and he likes when I am really vocal with him in bed. He coaches me into what he wants me to say and I love hearing the things he says to me. One time when my significant other was present, he was wanting me to “tell him I love his black cock”. Eventually I love your black cock turned into “tell me you love me” I was super hesitant because my significant other was there but my bull wasn’t going to take my silence. He made me scream it as I came. Once he came in me he leaned in and started kissing me and whispered that I was his now that he owned me. So hot.

I’ve got a real dominant bull and he likes when I am really vocal with him in bed. He coaches me into what he wants me to say and I love hearing the things he says to me. One time when my significant other was present, he was wanting me to “tell him I love his black cock”. Eventually I love your black cock turned into “tell me you love me” I was super hesitant because my significant other was there but my bull wasn’t going to take my silence. He made me scream it as I came. Once he came in me he leaned in and started kissing me and whispered that I was his now that he owned me. So hot.
WOW, this is HOT!! Much hotter for him to have you say it in front of your significant other. I think it is awesome that you did it and did it loud enough for your significant other to hear it!!

Might have to make a special trip to Mississippi to have my turn...

I was super nervous to say it but once I did it was like a relief came over me or I could’ve just came. It was hot I really enjoy being vocal
I was allowed to have to see they have sex a while ago. But, as always, I had to sit in my playpen. He said to me - I'll show you how your Mommy Wife will be a happy and satisfied woman. You know why you can never please a woman? I said yes. Tell your mommy wife why you can't. (When I answered he stuck his dick in) Me: Mommy, I can't please a woman because I'm not a real man and have a mini peepee like a baby.
He: exactly baby boy. Then he whispered something in her ear and she said - i love you my real hubby.
I pee myself into my diaper with excitement

Back