What is the difference

It's a trick question right? Oh i can think of one with the white guy no worries about getting a bruised uterus. That of course has nothing to do with color only size.

Not all about the size. Most women would rather have a solid 8" with a black man who knows how to use it for her pleasure first, then his, versus someone who just has a big dick (regardless of color). Get her grabbing the sheets, chewing on the pillow and grabbing my ass to guide me just where she wants it, and it will beat sheer size any day of the week. You know you've done it right when she quietly groans and whispers sounds and feelings that she didn't know she held inside. That the difference between size and pleasure!

Not all about the size. Most women would rather have a solid 8" with a black man who knows how to use it for her pleasure first, then his, versus someone who just has a big dick (regardless of color). Get her grabbing the sheets, chewing on the pillow and grabbing my ass to guide me just where she wants it, and it will beat sheer size any day of the week. You know you've done it right when she quietly groans and whispers sounds and feelings that she didn't know she held inside. That the difference between size and pleasure!
Yes, you are right, but I think diameter plays a major role. And the fucker has to know the technique.

Која је разлика када јебеш бели пенис од 5,5-6 инча и црни пенис од 9-10 инча.
У праву сте за улогу дужине, али мислим да пречник игра улогу. Без обзира на црну или белу боју

That's like asking: If you were really
hungry what would be the difference in you attempting to satisfy your hunger with a bowl of cereal or a whole 3 course meal"? 😂🤣

what's the difference?
you have to try a 10 inch and a 5 inch cock and I assure you you will understand the difference and get addicted to big cocks

We are totally inexperienced so we ask. Will everything go in, hurt, how will my wife behave because she has been sexually sleepy lately, calm and quiet, how many times would someone have her during the night and the like

Just the size.. it's the rhythm I think. I've been with couples and it's good to watch and sexy as well to see how her man pleases her. But learning and exploring what tickles her fancy. Well that's where the fun comes. Many things hubby might not have tried or maybe he's just used to the norm. But something different something long thick and chocolate. Someone with a tribal like essence. It's the rhythm in the beat. Whether just the tip or all the way deep. Searching for cream or hitting that g-spot till she's silenced with pleasure. That's the difference. May not always be best in every experience. But it certainly one to remember. So I'd say it's the rhythm but I also love to stay on beat and I want to bang on that drum. Not afraid to move my hips and search for what feels good to you. Slow and seductive or turning up the heat and taking her to a place of euphoria that she thought was unimaginable. A yearning to please. That's the difference.

Attachments

• IMG_20220424_100913641.jpg
    IMG_20220424_100913641.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220424_100600423.jpg
    IMG_20220424_100600423.jpg
    898.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 491039-bb71ceb3be77a344db71de173b4cb141.jpg
    491039-bb71ceb3be77a344db71de173b4cb141.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 491030-8cb758534713b102260d043a72cbd9ef.jpg
    491030-8cb758534713b102260d043a72cbd9ef.jpg