What is Submission to you?

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I love the idea of a normal suburban white couple discovering the immense sexual power of healthy black males and allowing the black cock lifestyle to push their sex lives and their marriage beyond the mental barriers. Not just accepting that this is what they need, but submitting to something they recognize as irreplaceable and inescapable. A white wife who submits her mind, body and soul to exploring the depths of her sexuality in the arms of a ripped black champion, and a white husband who submits his pride and his ego to recognizing the superiority and magnificence of long, hungry black cock.

What does Submission look like to you? How do we know that a white couple has not merely accepted a need for black men, but submitted themselves to the worship of black cock glory?

Submission is coming home from mass on Sunday to her bull waiting in our living room. I pull up my sweet wife's church dress and remove her yellow panties and bend her over our sofa. I play with her bulk's cock while he tells me he is going to work my wife like a dog. I then lead his hard black cock into her waiting married pussy.

When I think of submission, I think of a pretty, soft white wife lying in bed next to her young black bull, both naked and spent from an hour of hot and heavy sex. They both breathe heavily between frequent kisses, the sight of her wet and distended pussy next to his still-firm and gigantic black cock conjuring up deep emotions of wonder and amazement. You can't help but stand in awe and deference of what happened - the sweet release of a hard, hungry black cock into a warm and waiting white pussy, overflowing with the milk of life as his cock pumps relentless amounts of cum into her most precious, private temple. She receives him with enormous pleasure and honor.

This a white couple that not only wants black cock in their lives, but have actually cultivated a hunger for it. You yearn for long black cock to penetrate every aspect of your lives, figuratively and literally, and to have their weekends filled with the passionate yells of black bulls dumping cum loads into your pleading wife with your full love and approval.

This is true Submission. In my opinion, anyway.

Submission always depends on the situation at the time realizing the black guy wants to fuck your wife snd she wants his big black cock in her pussy and she promises to do anything the black guy wants if he doesn't hurt you. Then tells you to just not say or do anything while he screws her and everything will be alright and you do.

When I think of submission, I think of a pretty, soft white wife lying in bed next to her young black bull, both naked and spent from an hour of hot and heavy sex. They both breathe heavily between frequent kisses, the sight of her wet and distended pussy next to his still-firm and gigantic black cock conjuring up deep emotions of wonder and amazement. You can't help but stand in awe and deference of what happened - the sweet release of a hard, hungry black cock into a warm and waiting white pussy, overflowing with the milk of life as his cock pumps relentless amounts of cum into her most precious, private temple. She receives him with enormous pleasure and honor.

This a white couple that not only wants black cock in their lives, but have actually cultivated a hunger for it. You yearn for long black cock to penetrate every aspect of your lives, figuratively and literally, and to have their weekends filled with the passionate yells of black bulls dumping cum loads into your pleading wife with your full love and approval.

This is true Submission. In my opinion, anyway.
Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm well we are a match made in heaven

Back