What is rimming REALLY like?

Would love to read a first hand account from a woman who has rimmed black men. Wife has quite a dim view on rimming. She rejects the idea based on a man’s ass usually having quite a strong smell and assumes that licking down there would taste strange, especially hairier men.

What’s it really like? Is it an assault on the senses? Do you get used to it? Or is it just not as bad as she thinks?

Would love to read a first hand account from a woman who has rimmed black men. Wife has quite a dim view on rimming. She rejects the idea based on a man’s ass usually having quite a strong smell and assumes that licking down there would taste strange, especially hairier men.

What’s it really like? Is it an assault on the senses? Do you get used to it? Or is it just not as bad as she thinks?
¿¿... You HAVEN'T Eaten Hers??!?

If he has good hygiene it's not bad😉

I will go tongue deep in a clean shaven black bulls ass like a true submissive QoS. My one bull tells me to, and I fuck him with my tongue. All the way in. He smells amazing down there and is always right out of the shower for me. Makes his cock rock hard.
You are very Sexy and one helluva QOS BBC Loving Cumslut! ♠️ Salute to you!

It's obviously a deeply personal thing, but I pride myself on being a fastidiously clean individual, especially if I know I'm going to have sex with a woman, whether she ventures back there or not. I mean, who wouldn't?

The shocking answer is: some folks wouldn't, including some women! One would think all women would be cleaner than all men, because of-- anatomy. The female genitalia is in close proximity to her anus, as opposed to her male counterpart. Back in school, the girls had special classes apart from the b0ys, dealing with the extremely important matter of feminine hygiene. So, again, it shocks me to learn how some women fail to properly take care of themselves back there.

Over the holidays last year, I took a woman I met online out for a date, a lifestyle acquaintance. I showed her a fun evening, including a nice dinner, lots of laughter and conversation, and several games of billiards. Lo and behold, when I took her to a hotel afterwards, even though she knew full well our intent, she dared to have a smelly butt! She seriously reeked! I never embarrassed her about it, not my style. But inwardly, I was totally disgusted. And I was angry. I never called her back, although I know she expected I would. I felt that, on top of some previous frustrating antics by her, she had disrespected me by not presenting herself in the best way possible, as I had for her.

Last edited:

For me it's the ultimate submissive nasty sexual act a white woman can do too a black man. I loved doing it on our first meeting to let him know what a BBC slut I am. The man can get in any position he wants and I will lick and french kiss his hairy asshole until he comes in my mouth. I really enjoyed it when I would be in a group of black men and getting high my clothes would be off very soon. I loved my bull to make me rim him in front of his friends. The comments and the name calling would get going while my ass would be slapped, my tits would be pinched and I would have a finger in each of my holes.

The first and foremost thing is to know the risks before you venture down this road. You can travel this road with all the warning signs that are posted, or you can decide the risks are just too great in taking the road. Know the risks first.

This is a serious topic, actually. I won't give you MY opinion, I'll give you the medical association's knowledge. Its that important to document. Read what their opinions & facts are in this link:

Just the fact that rimming someone's anus (regardless whether they cleaned that area of their body or not) involves the chances getting an incurable transmitted disease on their "face" of all areas, certainly deserves one's knowledge of the risks they are taking. The diseases are terrible to begin with, but your inability to hide the fact that you have a STD on your face is entirely something else.

Hepatitis A & B, aides, HIV, as well as E.coli are not things to ignore.
Several STDs (i.e., syphilis, gonorrhea, and intestinal infections) that are transmitted by oral sex can spread in the body. Oral sex involving the anus (or anilingus) can transmit hepatitis A and B. It also can transmit intestinal parasites like Giardia and bacteria like E.coli and Shigella.

I know this post is a "mood killer" and I apologize for that, but for something like this I think its better to know the FACTS than NOT when venturing into this. Please, just read what the doctors say with the links I've provided you.

Ask yourself ... is it better to believe the info received HERE or the info provided by doctors? To me its a no brainer.

Last edited:
Back