What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

I'd do all of the list except the kissing and French kissing. I actually prefer it when we just get straight into, makes me feel more like a sex toy for the guy than someone he's gonna fuck romantically. Hubby's for the lovey dovey sex, black bulls are for the insanely rough nasty sex lol x

Kissing?........Hell Yes!
French kissing?.........Hell Yes!
No condom?..........Hell Yes!
Cum inside?............Hell Yes!
Swallow cum?.............Hell Yes!
Anal sex?............Nope. But her current Black Daddy/Lover is broaching that subject.
Sleep over?.................Hell Yes!

And we may add:
Licking balls and ass?..................Hell Yes!
Bringing hubby the cream pie?.................Hell Yes!
Being shared with friends when her Black Daddy/Lover says so?...................Hell Yes!
Taking a shower with her lover?.................Hell Yes!

With very few restrictions, basically she will do whatever her Black Daddy/Lover wants her to do. AND HUBBY FUCKING LOVES IT!!!!

See that hand mark on her ass...........she was a bad girl, but conformed to what was being asked of her quickly!
Bad Girl.jpg

Kissing, especially french kissing adds to the passion. Often hubby and I will share the bull's cock, then slide up and start passionately kissing while hubby continues to suck his cock, then tongue my pussy before guiding my bull's cock into my pussy.

Kissing? Always
French kissing? Always
No condom? Never uses them
Cum inside? Always, unless my bull wants me to swallow his nut
Swallow cum? Always - never spits
Anal sex? Not yet
Sleep over? Yes, if the bull wants to
With all a beautiful woman as you has too offer what husband in his right mind would not give in to share you with any black man you desire. Modern Marriage is becoming more popular.

Before our first as a married couple we came up with some rules. I insisted on condoms, by luck I got through the 80's and 90's without any stds so I didn't want to push my luck. Hubby said he didn't want me kissing him. I was ok with that. When our bull penetrated me for the first time, omg. I couldn't help myself. I was lost and didn't care what happened. Before I knew it he was on top of me and with his cock pounding me and his tongue inside my mouth. I was kissing him like mad. Afterwards I was worried about it but my husband was so cool about it. He was just happy that I enjoyed myself so much.

Before our first as a married couple we came up with some rules. I insisted on condoms, by luck I got through the 80's and 90's without any stds so I didn't want to push my luck. Hubby said he didn't want me kissing him. I was ok with that. When our bull penetrated me for the first time, omg. I couldn't help myself. I was lost and didn't care what happened. Before I knew it he was on top of me and with his cock pounding me and his tongue inside my mouth. I was kissing him like mad. Afterwards I was worried about it but my husband was so cool about it. He was just happy that I enjoyed myself so much.
I totally understand your concern ,it happened to us , my husband did not want me to kiss my bull but as soon as he had his cock deep in me I was hooked and did not care what he wanted to do to me , fortunately hubby got so turned on he told me he was comfortable with the tongue kissing and now encourages it.

This seems to be common occurance. I too asked my wife not to kiss her bull but as soon as he started fucking her, he went to kiss her and she enthusiastically deep kissed him back. He kissed her almost the whole time and really when he came inside her. She too was worried but there was nothing I could do at that point. Now I am better with it and she says she cannot relax if she is not free to kiss him or be restricted in any way. As long as she loves me and wants me to be with her, I am just fine with it now.

All these answers depend on someone I feel comfortable with first. A lot of things would be "No" on a first time or two and "Yes" once the comfort level goes up.
Kissing? Always
French kissing? Always
No condom? Eventually
Cum inside? Eventually
Swallow cum? Often
Anal sex? Never
Sleep over? Wouldn't be the first time, but I like hubby watching.

Kissing? - Yes.
French kissing? - Yes.
No condom? - No.
Cum inside? - No.
Swallow cum? - Depends on man and situation.
Anal sex? - Depends on man and situation.
Sleep over? - No.

When we began this journey we set some rules, one being condoms to be used. Our first couple of meets went by and then we met up with a BBC who was pretty local to us. Our first meet was just a social ******* to see if we clicked, which we both of us did and we arranged for him to come to our house the following day. The plan was he would get there about 11 am and him and Mrs inked could chat and relax and I would sort it so that I could come home from work about 12 ish, when I arrived home they were both still downstairs, enjoying a glass of wine, Mrs inked looking hot in basque n stockings. They were both chatting away and getting on great, I poured a ******* and put some tunes on, we all chatted away getting to know a little about everything, the whys and how's of why we were all doing this, as he was married also but his wife did not know what he was doing. I was amazed at how well Mrs inked was getting on with him, as this was only our 3rd liaison and she was so at ease with him. They began kissing and touching, and I had never seen Mrs inked responding to his touches the way that she was it was not long before she had orgasmed, the first time I had ever known her to without being penertraited, his oral skills were amazing she said later the best she had received in her life. I sat there watching and wanking, just left them to it really. After about an hour they made themselves upstairs and I dutifully followed. They carried on and she had several more orgasms, my cell phone went and it was my boss, I had to leave to go back to an unexpected emergency. So I told them both not to worry and carry on enjoying them selves and I would be back as quick as I could. It took several hours before I could get home again but in the meantime Mrs inked kept me updated with a few pics to my mobile and even a phone call where all I could hear were her moans of pleasure as she was being fucked by this BBC. Eventually I drove in to our street and the BBC was pulling of our drive, I slowed down and he pulled next to me, I asked if all was ok and he said could not be better, I apologised that I had to leave, and that I hoped he had enjoyed the time, he said it had been brilliant and that he hoped he could meet us again, I said as long as Mrs inked was happy I could not see why not. Upon entering the house, the music was still playing and Mrs inked was upstairs lying on our bed with an unbelievable look of total satisfaction on her face. I kissed her gently on the lips and asked if everything was ok and hope she did not mind that I had to leave unexpecdtly? She was ok with it and then said to me, Please don't go mad at me! I said why would I go mad at you, you have enjoyed yourself it was not your fault I had to go back, I was more worried she would be annoyed that I had left her? She then pushed my head down in between her legs, and the smell of sex was strong and her lips were swollen, I kissed her pussy and then as I pushed my tongue inside her, she spread them wider and held her lips open, as it suddenly hit me that this was not just her own juices I was tasting but cum from the BBC she said " he asked me if it was ok to fuck me without a condom? And I just could not help myself as I had never been fucked like that before, and he had made her cum that many times, I was just that dazed and in a euphoric state I said yes to him" I took all this in to my brain in milliseconds as I pushed in further and my cock just blew it's load there and then, she then told me In detail how they had fucked for over 3 hours, in every position but it was not until the last hour that he had asked her if it was ok to do bare back. We had amazing sex then ourselves. That was nearly 3 yrs ago and the same BBC is now our regular, we have even spent time abroad all together. We all get on great even to the extent of when he divorced his wife we put him up at ours for several months until he could sort his own place out, most nights they would sleep together and many time I would receive either pics or calls of them fucking whilst I was at work. The once he brought back one of his BBC friends and they both serviced Mrs inked all night long both filling her with their seed and in the morning she woke me up by sitting on my face and making me clean her well used pussy and arse up from all the BBC seed that had been deposited inside her.

When we began this journey we set some rules, one being condoms to be used. Our first couple of meets went by and then we met up with a BBC who was pretty local to us. Our first meet was just a social ******* to see if we clicked, which we both of us did and we arranged for him to come to our house the following day. The plan was he would get there about 11 am and him and Mrs inked could chat and relax and I would sort it so that I could come home from work about 12 ish, when I arrived home they were both still downstairs, enjoying a glass of wine, Mrs inked looking hot in basque n stockings. They were both chatting away and getting on great, I poured a ******* and put some tunes on, we all chatted away getting to know a little about everything, the whys and how's of why we were all doing this, as he was married also but his wife did not know what he was doing. I was amazed at how well Mrs inked was getting on with him, as this was only our 3rd liaison and she was so at ease with him. They began kissing and touching, and I had never seen Mrs inked responding to his touches the way that she was it was not long before she had orgasmed, the first time I had ever known her to without being penertraited, his oral skills were amazing she said later the best she had received in her life. I sat there watching and wanking, just left them to it really. After about an hour they made themselves upstairs and I dutifully followed. They carried on and she had several more orgasms, my cell phone went and it was my boss, I had to leave to go back to an unexpected emergency. So I told them both not to worry and carry on enjoying them selves and I would be back as quick as I could. It took several hours before I could get home again but in the meantime Mrs inked kept me updated with a few pics to my mobile and even a phone call where all I could hear were her moans of pleasure as she was being fucked by this BBC. Eventually I drove in to our street and the BBC was pulling of our drive, I slowed down and he pulled next to me, I asked if all was ok and he said could not be better, I apologised that I had to leave, and that I hoped he had enjoyed the time, he said it had been brilliant and that he hoped he could meet us again, I said as long as Mrs inked was happy I could not see why not. Upon entering the house, the music was still playing and Mrs inked was upstairs lying on our bed with an unbelievable look of total satisfaction on her face. I kissed her gently on the lips and asked if everything was ok and hope she did not mind that I had to leave unexpecdtly? She was ok with it and then said to me, Please don't go mad at me! I said why would I go mad at you, you have enjoyed yourself it was not your fault I had to go back, I was more worried she would be annoyed that I had left her? She then pushed my head down in between her legs, and the smell of sex was strong and her lips were swollen, I kissed her pussy and then as I pushed my tongue inside her, she spread them wider and held her lips open, as it suddenly hit me that this was not just her own juices I was tasting but cum from the BBC she said " he asked me if it was ok to fuck me without a condom? And I just could not help myself as I had never been fucked like that before, and he had made her cum that many times, I was just that dazed and in a euphoric state I said yes to him" I took all this in to my brain in milliseconds as I pushed in further and my cock just blew it's load there and then, she then told me In detail how they had fucked for over 3 hours, in every position but it was not until the last hour that he had asked her if it was ok to do bare back. We had amazing sex then ourselves. That was nearly 3 yrs ago and the same BBC is now our regular, we have even spent time abroad all together. We all get on great even to the extent of when he divorced his wife we put him up at ours for several months until he could sort his own place out, most nights they would sleep together and many time I would receive either pics or calls of them fucking whilst I was at work. The once he brought back one of his BBC friends and they both serviced Mrs inked all night long both filling her with their seed and in the morning she woke me up by sitting on my face and making me clean her well used pussy and arse up from all the BBC seed that had been deposited inside her.
Wow!!! You lucky man. Thanks for sharing.

Back