What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

You are welcome. I was my pleasure to write to you to show you how much I loved your wife being knocked up by a black man and having his black babies. Yes it does happen. I think it is a cuckold type of fetish.
My wife may have had other men's babies but she denies it. It certainly was not intentional on my part. I suspect that one or more of the babies my wife had, when she was cheating on me and after I found out she was cheating on me and made me her cuckold, were not mine, but my wife insists that I am the ******* of all of her babies. My wife has had sex with 58 other men that she has admitted to, she never lets the other men use a condom even though she did not use birth control. So, I think the odds are that at least one man must have knocked her up. She says that I am the ******* of all 5 of her babies. We very seldom fucked but when she did want me to fuck her, she always got pregnant after one or two times of me fucking her, having her baby 9 months later. I told her I was amazed that I only had to fuck her once to impregnate her. She said that I must have very potent sperm. I believed her for many years. It took me many years to realize that she was probably already pregnant by some other man. Some of our ******* don't even look much like me. So I think I might have picked up the tab for raising one to three of other mens babies. I am excited and happy by the idea that I might have raised other men's babies. Of course, I love all of my ******* regardless of who their biological ******* might be.
It only matters in a curious and erotic way because I have always loved them all as my own. I would have loved them just as much even if my wife admitted they were another man's baby.
I do get very excited thinking about your white wife having her Black Bull's 2 Black babies intentionally with your complete support. Yes I am sure your wife's black boyfriend, felt very powerful when he was allowed to have unprotected sex with a married white with the intention of planting his Black babies in her womb.
I know very well the feeling of humiliation because of men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump but as you say, as a Cuckold the excitement of watching other men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump greatly surpasses the humiliation. Plus, like you, I also enjoy a small amount of humiliation.
View attachment 2631392View attachment 2631392
My wife sucking 4 cocks in a rotation.

. Fortunate that you and wife are so agreeable to the breeding. More white women having mixed race babies now. More white women attracted to men of other races for sex. The changing world we live in
Very true and many of the white women having Black babies are married white women, some with the support of their lucky cuckold white husbands.

That's a true blessing. Unfortunately many white couples don't have the courage even if they have a HUGE DESIRE to breed interracially. Fortunately my wife was stronger than me so that a dream came true.

View attachment 2631413
I agree that is unfortunate that many white couples don't have the courage even if they have a HUGE DESIRE to breed interracially. Very sad that the white couples won't be able to enjoy the black babies they want their white wives to have because of their social conditioning. Yes you are very fortunate that your wife was stronger than you so that her and your dream came true.

Thanks once again, Bobby ?

In fact it was my wife's idea to breed interracially. She said that it was the thing that would make her life perfect.

I love my family very much.

PS I didn't understand your last sentence.

View attachment 2631390
Good that it was your wife's idea to have black babies. I am glad that you supported your white wife's desire and need to have black babies fucked into her because that is what she NEEDED to make her life perfect. Why do you think your wife needs to be fucked by black cocks and NEEDs to have Black babies?

I agree that is unfortunate that many white couples don't have the courage even if they have a HUGE DESIRE to breed interracially. Very sad that the white couples won't be able to enjoy the black babies they want their white wives to have because of their social conditioning. Yes you are very fortunate that your wife was stronger than you so that her and your dream came true.

When I was worried about the reactions from friends, family and coworkers, my wife said:

"I want this more than anything else in the world. So do you. You get hard as a rock every time I mention a black pregnancy. That speaks for itself.
You're afraid of other people's opinions. But this is OUR life. We don't interfere in other people's lives. They have no right to interfere in our lives. And you don't even know WHAT they think.
Do you want to live the way WE want. Or do you want to live according to what other people MIGHT think."

After that I decided to go for an interracial pregnancy. And it has been the best decision in my life. I am GRATEFUL that Christina was brave so that we have an amazing family.

9a858afd-13d5-4a8c-b022-fdd70cec2fc0_20180708112721165.jpg

Good that it was your wife's idea to have black babies. I am glad that you supported your white wife's desire and need to have black babies fucked into her because that is what she NEEDED to make her life perfect. Why do you think your wife needs to be fucked by black cocks and NEEDs to have Black babies?

Yes, she NEEDED an interracial family to feel complete. She finds biracial people very beautiful. And Michael has perfect genes, because he is extremely intelligent, very strong and muscular and he is very good looking. Such things play a decisive role for a woman who wants to be a mom.

D2EeEQ9X0AAMG-k.jpg

When I was worried about the reactions from friends, family and coworkers, my wife said:

"I want this more than anything else in the world. So do you. You get hard as a rock every time I mention a black pregnancy. That speaks for itself.
You're afraid of other people's opinions. But this is OUR life. We don't interfere in other people's lives. They have no right to interfere in our lives. And you don't even know WHAT they think.
Do you want to live the way WE want. Or do you want to live according to what other people MIGHT think."

After that I decided to go for an interracial pregnancy. And it has been the best decision in my life. I am GRATEFUL that Christina was brave so that we have an amazing family.

View attachment 2631680
Your wife is a very smart Lady. Lucky for you and her that she learned early in life not to live according to what other people MIGHT think. Your wife was right in not worrying about the reactions from friends, family and coworkers. She was able to defeat her social and cultural conditioning and to be able to live her life the way she wanted to. Bravo for her.
I am vey excited every time I read your wife's statement, "I want this more than anything else in the world. So do you. You get hard as a rock every time I mention a black pregnancy. That speaks for itself. " Again your wife was absolutely correct. I am happy for you and your wife that you decided to go for an interracial pregnancy. And it has been the best decision in your life. You are GRATEFUL that Christina was brave so that you have an amazing family. Bravo for you also.
I would like to know what was the reactions from friends, family and coworkers, if you don't mind telling me, us.

Your wife is a very smart Lady. Lucky for you and her that she learned early in life not to live according to what other people MIGHT think. Your wife was right in not worrying about the reactions from friends, family and coworkers. She was able to defeat her social and cultural conditioning and to be able to live her life the way she wanted to. Bravo for her.
I am vey excited every time I read your wife's statement, "I want this more than anything else in the world. So do you. You get hard as a rock every time I mention a black pregnancy. That speaks for itself. " Again your wife was absolutely correct. I am happy for you and your wife that you decided to go for an interracial pregnancy. And it has been the best decision in your life. You are GRATEFUL that Christina was brave so that you have an amazing family. Bravo for you also.
I would like to know what was the reactions from friends, family and coworkers, if you don't mind telling me, us.

I'll be back and tell you more tomorrow. It's very late in Scandinavia.

Yes, she NEEDED an interracial family to feel complete. She finds biracial people very beautiful. And Michael has perfect genes, because he is extremely intelligent, very strong and muscular and he is very good looking. Such things play a decisive role for a woman who wants to be a mom.

View attachment 2631684
Luckily your wife found a great Cuckold husband, YOU, that enthusiastically supported her NEED to have an interracial family to feel complete. Yes some biracial people are very beautiful. Good to know that Michael has perfect genes, because he is extremely intelligent, very strong and muscular and he is very good looking. I am sure those things play a decisive role for a woman who wants to be a mom. So your wife has not had any babies with you? Does your wife NEED to be fucked by Black men because she knows they are Superior physically to most white males ?

That's a true blessing. Unfortunately many white couples don't have the courage even if they have a HUGE DESIRE to breed inter-racially. Fortunately my wife was stronger than me so that a dream came true.
Thirty years ago interracial was a taboo. IR relationship would ruin a brave woman's career. Now it's completely normal for an actress, newscaster or a professional woman to have a black BF. It's a mainstream now.

In the next decade it would be completely normal for a white couple to have an obviously biracial babies. Such couples are aesthetically appealing. People tend to beautiful things.

You're the pioneers, you're experiencing the most difficult. I showed you the white man who rises his mixed race baby girl high. You'll manage, and many people will come after you.

Last edited:
Luckily your wife found a great Cuckold husband, YOU, that enthusiastically supported her NEED to have an interracial family to feel complete. Yes some biracial people are very beautiful. Good to know that Michael has perfect genes, because he is extremely intelligent, very strong and muscular and he is very good looking. I am sure those things play a decisive role for a woman who wants to be a mom. So your wife has not had any babies with you? Does your wife NEED to be fucked by Black men because she knows they are Superior physically to most white males ?

Thank for your interesting post!

You write that my wife is lucky to have found me. My wife agrees that she has been very lucky and she loves me very much. In fact I feel that I am the lucky one. My wife is very beautiful indeed, and I am just and ordinary guy.

My wife has a very deep routed desire to breed with intelligent, handsome, athletic, strong black males to act biologically responsibly. She also does it for aesthetic reasons.

ivy-wolfe-blacked-interacial-blowjob.gif

Back