What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

Why no to a sleep over? Isn't it her choice to when and how much passion and time she spends with her lovers. My wife never did week long adventures with her men but enjoyed many weekends away with them. A whole lot of overnights coming home with just enough time to get ready for work.
. Yes. Overnights are an important part of her progression in this lifestyle and builds trust for the cuck husband that she will return. As much as she enjoys the time with her BBC , she still comes home. But it also takes her to a new level of sexual exploration and orgasms

We started as swingers. A single well endowed black man contacted us on SLS. We met him and had several enjoyable MFM 3-sums. He started inviting us to parties he was having. One rule we had was condoms only. The second was we would be present or same room sex. Things change slowly. One night , he asked her to go to a bedroom without me. This became a routine thing of the two of them being alone in a bedroom. The second thing happened was in a MFM threesum. He didn't have a condom on when he fucked her. It was in her before I could say anything. I asked her later and she said they hadn't used condoms for several times when they were alone in a bedroom at a party. She said he forgot to bring one into the room and she was so hot she went ahead. She said it felt so much better without one than she wasn't going back.

The next step came when he asked her at a party to come to his house alone. She agreed and spent an afternoon with him. That became a routine thing once or twice a month. That was 15 years ago.

We moved to Florida few years ago. He would visit with his girl friend. He and my wife would send his girl friend and me on an errand while they had sex. He broke up with his girl friend, but he still would visit. My wife would ask me if they could have some private time and I would leave for a few hours. The first time , he was here a couple days but they only had their private time once during his trip. They would get together when we went back to Illinois.

This week was his spring break visit. After dinner, the first night she discreetly told me she was going to his bedroom. She came back to the bedroom 3 hours later with a large serving of creampie for me. As I cleaned her, she told me she supposed to go to him in the morning. She did. Yesterday evening, she said was going to his bedroom and did not return to ours until this morning. I cleaned her as she described her night. I fixed breakfast for everyone while she took a shower. After breakfast, I had a phone call that I took in our bedroom. It was a short phone call. I walked in to the kitchen, then the family room and down the hall way to the bedroom before I heard them having sex again before he left.

So it has progressed from MFM same room to separate rooms to no condoms to going to his house alone to visiting with benefits to having sex anytime they wanted.
. Sounds like typical Progression. Next will be sharing her with his friends.

We do everything except for sleepover. We don't have any rule against my wife sleeping over with other men, she just has not ever wanted to. I do love watching other men enjoy asking other men if they would like my wife to suck their cock or if they would like to fuck my wife. Very hot to watch and listen to another man inviting other men to fuck my wife without even mentioning it to my wife or me. Like we had no say in who could fuck my wife. Thenit is exciting to watch strangers fuck my wife at the other man's invitation.

WOW!!!!!!!!! So you are an extreme Cuckold husband and your wife is an extreme married white slut for black cocks. Thank you very much for your very exciting message and photo. Very exciting to see that black guy's big black cock in your slut wife's unprotected married white cunt; especially since he made your wife pregnant and your white wife had 2 of his black babies. That black guy must have felt great and very superior to you, your slut wife's lucky white Cuckold husband when he was fucking your wife and cumming in her married white pussy while making her pregnant; especially since your wife is a gorgeous married white Lady with big beautiful TiTs.

Thanks for your kind words, Bobby.
I am sure that some people consider it extreme when a bull impregnates the wife. On the other hand this has happened numerous times - especially with a white bull.

Michael, my wife's black boyfriend, felt very powerful when he was allowed to have unprotected sex with a married white woman. He enjoyes his power over me. He is proud of knocking up a married white woman and letting her white husband have all the obligations.

It is, of course, rather humiliating for me, on the other hand, as a cuckold I am turned on by humiliation. And having a family and a very happy, kind and loving wife is worth a lot. I would do almost anything for my wife. I love her very much - and it was her greatest desire to have the kind of family that we have.

orgy-masters-8.gif

I am sure that some people consider it extreme when a bull impregnates the wife. On the other hand this has happened numerous times - especially with a white bull.

Michael, my wife's black boyfriend, felt very powerful when he was allowed to have unprotected sex with a married white woman. He enjoyes his power over me. He is proud of knocking up a married white woman and letting her white husband have all the obligations.

It is, of course, rather humiliating for me, on the other hand, as a cuckold I am turned on by humiliation. And having a family and a very happy, kind and loving wife is worth a lot. I would do almost anything for my wife. I love her very much - and it was her greatest desire to have the kind of family that we have.

View attachment 2629797
. Fortunate that you and wife are so agreeable to the breeding. More white women having mixed race babies now. More white women attracted to men of other races for sex. The changing world we live in

View attachment 2629797
You are welcome. I was my pleasure to write to you to show you how much I loved your wife being knocked up by a black man and having his black babies. Yes it does happen. I think it is a cuckold type of fetish.
My wife may have had other men's babies but she denies it. It certainly was not intentional on my part. I suspect that one or more of the babies my wife had, when she was cheating on me and after I found out she was cheating on me and made me her cuckold, were not mine, but my wife insists that I am the ******* of all of her babies. My wife has had sex with 58 other men that she has admitted to, she never lets the other men use a condom even though she did not use birth control. So, I think the odds are that at least one man must have knocked her up. She says that I am the ******* of all 5 of her babies. We very seldom fucked but when she did want me to fuck her, she always got pregnant after one or two times of me fucking her, having her baby 9 months later. I told her I was amazed that I only had to fuck her once to impregnate her. She said that I must have very potent sperm. I believed her for many years. It took me many years to realize that she was probably already pregnant by some other man. Some of our ******* don't even look much like me. So I think I might have picked up the tab for raising one to three of other mens babies. I am excited and happy by the idea that I might have raised other men's babies. Of course, I love all of my ******* regardless of who their biological ******* might be.
It only matters in a curious and erotic way because I have always loved them all as my own. I would have loved them just as much even if my wife admitted they were another man's baby.
I do get very excited thinking about your white wife having her Black Bull's 2 Black babies intentionally with your complete support. Yes I am sure your wife's black boyfriend, felt very powerful when he was allowed to have unprotected sex with a married white with the intention of planting his Black babies in her womb.
I know very well the feeling of humiliation because of men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump but as you say, as a Cuckold the excitement of watching other men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump greatly surpasses the humiliation. Plus, like you, I also enjoy a small amount of humiliation.
San Diego Party with endofrk 8.jpgSan Diego Party with endofrk 8.jpg

Last edited:
You are welcome. I was my pleasure to write to you to show you how much I loved your wife being knocked up by a black man and having his black babies. Yes it does happen. I think it is a cuckold type of fetish. My wife may

Thanks once again, Bobby ?

In fact it was my wife's idea to breed interracially. She said that it was the thing that would make her life perfect.

I love my family very much.

PS I didn't understand your last sentence.

17646603.gif

Back