What is it like to see another man enter your wife? Do you have any pics?

It is extremely erotic watching another man's cock entering my wife. Huge difference between imagining it and actually seeing it happen.

What is even more erotic Is watching her responses to being fucked by another cock, her facial expressions, the look in her eyes, the sounds she makes are all more erotic to me than a cock sliding in and out of her.

It is extremely erotic watching another man's cock entering my wife. Huge difference between imagining it and actually seeing it happen.

What is even more erotic Is watching her responses to being fucked by another cock, her facial expressions, the look in her eyes, the sounds she makes are all more erotic to me than a cock sliding in and out of her.
Totally agree my wife seems much sexier looks hotter and behaves differently when she is taking her bulls cock inside her her facial expressions are clearer and she just looks like she is totally into him

Totally agree my wife seems much sexier looks hotter and behaves differently when she is taking her bulls cock inside her her facial expressions are clearer and she just looks like she is totally into him
To be honest it's a bit hard to judge if she is reacting that much differently to when I fuck her. Obviously when I am involved I am much closer to the action and concentrating more on what I am doing, so don't get the whole view, as I do when someone else is doing her.

One thing I do notice is that she does seem to swear a lot more with others 😀

Love to see my wife’s fingernails opening her pussy up slightly to accommodate the huge cock head that’s slowly starting to penetrate her and then suddenly the bull holds her hips and pushes the whole length of him deep inside balls deep and I watch as her eyes roll back she’s gone
I like to be the one spreading her lips open and guiding his cock in her!

Yes it
Yes it does, super hard! I am already dribbling when she meets him at the door almost naked and takes him in her arms and kisses him. Nothing more exciting than sharing her with another man.
Its fun to see that happen with white cucks, nearly always their little dicks are waving in the air and the little drops hanging on the head or dribbleing off.

That’s a deliciously erotic in fact totally wankworthy description of what I jerk off to pretty much every night when I’m lying beside my wife as my strapping young black buddy mounts her and tantalisingly slowly penetrates her with his perfectly beautiful huge bare cock.

Your description really gets me where I live and I give you 12/10 for it.
Thank you

That’s a deliciously erotic in fact totally wankworthy description of what I jerk off to pretty much every night when I’m lying beside my wife as my strapping young black buddy mounts her and tantalisingly slowly penetrates her with his perfectly beautiful huge bare cock.

Your description really gets me where I live and I give you 12/10 for it.
Thank you

I'd never ******* her to. Never. It's all about her choice and her wishes. I just don't understand. I KNOW she's attracted to handsome, well-dressed, classy black men because she's told me. She KNOWS i want this for her. I think she's just in denial about it, but she really needs some black cock.

Back