What is it like to see another man enter your wife? Do you have any pics?

No pics. The first time my ex fucked her Black lover at his place I was left at home per his request. He did allow video and when she sent it to me the next morning I almost lost my breath it hit me so hard. After I regained my sensed, so to speak, I started the video over again and began rubbing my lil guy. Came in seconds all over my hand.

Did you fuck her afterwards did she feel stretched out and all warm and sloppy inside
Yup definitely fucked her after and you could tell her little tight pussy had been stretched a bit! She was happy and could tell really enjoyed the experience and being stretched so good. She whispered in my ear while I was on top “you have no idea how good that big black cock felt! 🤤

Always enjoy fucking her wet used pussy if right after she s fucked or when she comes home from being out with her black lover. Not so sure she is stretched out as I believe the pussy and anal muscles stretch and can be relaxed but I can feel the difference when she as relaxed to accommodate a big thick cock or maybe several will really make a difference but just the feel of relaxed wet used pussy knowing she has just given her self to another man or a group of men is so exciting. I’m bigger than average so I do feel her open wet pussy and it does feel different than it feels before she has had some big cocks. My favorite is to watch and take her right after they are finished. Nothing wetter than a fresh fucked pussy full of cum. I love sloppy seconds or perhaps a better term sloppy lasts. I am the caboose of the train always.

We are not in the lifestyle, but I fantasize about sharing my wife. For those who have, how did it make you feel seeing another man enter your wife‘s pussy. Or what’s it like to see her take another cock in her mouth the first time? Did she hesitate, or was she really into it as well?

Totally intoxicating .... the moment his glands pushes against her lips, then she opens and it disappears inside .. unbelievable

Just got home wife is in the back yard in a bathrobe sitting on a chair her boobs almost fully exposed and robe high enough on her thighs I can tell she has no panties on. I ask her what you doing out here looks like your ready to play. I was surprised her hair was wet like she just took a shower and I remember her showering last night when we finished. She said Ray called he is a black guy from out of town, she said he called and said he’d be in town today for a couple of days. I said oh where is he staying and she said I asked him that and he said he wasn’t sure so she said I told him he was welcome to stay with us and he said thanks perhaps I will. So I asked when will he be here she said in a couple hours, I told her you know I have some plans for today she just smiled and said yes I know and she opened her thighs a bit so I could see her and she said well you know where I will be or should I say where we will be. He did mention he’d like to take us out to dinner tonight so adjust your schedule if you can. She could see my cock getting hard under my shorts and said come here! She rubbed my cock and said baby you don’t mind do you? Knowing good and well I’m all in, then she took my cock out and kissed it and licked it and said don’t worry baby I will still take care of you when you get home. Then she asked would you please lick my pussy n make me wet so I’ll be ready when he walks in the door so I got on my knees and licked her until her thighs were throbbing and she was squirting on my face. She laughed and said I didn’t mean that wet and smiled at me now go run your errands while I finish getting ready for Ray. We will be here when ever you finish and want to come n join us or you can just watch if you like! Damn so excited and trying to adjust my plans so I can be there but Ray is a good friend and I have no reservations of him using my wife while I’m out. I can’t wait to get home this afternoon and find them in bed together or on the couch or back yard or where ever they decide to have fun together. As I left she told me baby do not worry I will try to leave as much cum as I can inside me for you smiled kissed me and went off to get dressed. Am I a lucky guy or what?,!?!

yes I agree, we have only been here about a month, got here kinda by accident, but there is a lot of fantasy here and seems a lot of men always asking for pictures.

Back