What is happening to white men?

Has anyone noticed white men getting more weak. I notice it with young people that the white boys becoming feminized. The stronger dudes try desperately to keep up and even act like black guys. The future is black.
I don’t even want to compete with them anymore. I want to serve them sexually by giving them my wife and anything else that want.
I mean that…

Has anyone noticed white men getting more weak. I notice it with young people that the white boys becoming feminized. The stronger dudes try desperately to keep up and even act like black guys. The future is black.
Yes it happens. The new generation of white boys seems to me like a bunch of losers. Of course you can´t say EVERYBODY, but A LOT!

I like a bit of interracial (white pussy plowed by black dick) as much as the next guy, but I thought all this stuff - BNWO, white boys turning into soy boys etc. was all utter crap. Until yesterday!

Well, I went out to a bar last night, and fuck me, I could not believe what I witnessed. This was a mid-week drinkie at a pub/music venue with a buddy. There were about 30 white guys there, 6 black guys, and 10 white chicks, all up. The white guys were just so marginal, I couldn't believe it. They were just spectators to the romance game. Meanwhile, the white chicks either seemed to know the black men there already, or were keen to get to know them, and there were multiple phone number swaps after brief introductions.

My friend, who is 20 years younger than me, actually got a phone number from a white South African girl there eventually - but she did all the work. He was totally passive. Apparently this girl is already well run-through by the black cock there, but saw something in my friend that interested her - probably adding him to her friend zone.

Where does all this lead?!

I really have noticed the younger white guys trying to dress and act like their black counterparts. Certainly trying to keep up but submissive at the same time. Walking behind, sitting the bench on sports teams, assisting as needed. Older generations wouldn’t have mixed but now I am seeing a change.

I can't speak for all white men but for my husband, he work 12 or more hours a day over 70hr weeks works on the house and plays with out young ones he is not weak just a good ******* and provider he is just tired but even after 2 heart attacks he is going strong
awesome hope he is doing good health wise. you lucky to have a husband like that

I just want to know what is with this explosion of bi couples? On craigslist before it got shut down you saw the growing trend and now on doublelist there are almost as many bi couples adds as straight couples.

Last edited:
Yes 💯 agree with you it's
fact is, while some may see it as happening suddenly or rapidly, its been happening for decades, its just that not too many have noticed or taken notice. i saw this in the very early 70's, and its just grown since then...even in jr high i saw white g irls being fucked by black b oys, football players, basketball players, etc, while their white boyfriends just went off in a corner and jerked off or sucked other white or black cock...whats happening today isnt anything new, its just more out in the forefront than it ever was
Always been there

Dammit those black boys are so fucking HOT!!!

Their wonderfully graceful athletic physiques and poise and smiles and moves and footwork and buoyant little jumps are totally natural and way sexier than most dance-trained white boys could even aspire to.

You white boys ought to be grateful that those three spunky young blacks aren’t doing their alleyway routine in the nude.

Now that would devastate you wouldn’t it!
I would love to see it live

I like a bit of interracial (white pussy plowed by black dick) as much as the next guy, but I thought all this stuff - BNWO, white boys turning into soy boys etc. was all utter crap. Until yesterday!

Well, I went out to a bar last night, and fuck me, I could not believe what I witnessed. This was a mid-week drinkie at a pub/music venue with a buddy. There were about 30 white guys there, 6 black guys, and 10 white chicks, all up. The white guys were just so marginal, I couldn't believe it. They were just spectators to the romance game. Meanwhile, the white chicks either seemed to know the black men there already, or were keen to get to know them, and there were multiple phone number swaps after brief introductions.

My friend, who is 20 years younger than me, actually got a phone number from a white South African girl there eventually - but she did all the work. He was totally passive. Apparently this girl is already well run-through by the black cock there, but saw something in my friend that interested her - probably adding him to her friend zone.

Where does all this lead?!
The norm ♠️

it's not just white men, it's men in general, and it's because of the new wave of fake feminism attacking real men saying they are toxic , but I will say straight white men, children and real women of all races are their biggest targets . But all this started many decades ago when they started pushing government aide for single mothers and no aide for two parent homes. That was the start of pushing fathers out of homes because single mothers get aide and more aide for each baby they have without the ******* in the home. It's sickening!!!!!

Back