What is happening to white men?

Snapping West Side Story GIF by HBO Max

fact is, while some may see it as happening suddenly or rapidly, its been happening for decades, its just that not too many have noticed or taken notice. i saw this in the very early 70's, and its just grown since then...even in jr high i saw white g irls being fucked by black b oys, football players, basketball players, etc, while their white boyfriends just went off in a corner and jerked off or sucked other white or black cock...whats happening today isnt anything new, its just more out in the forefront than it ever was

Last edited:
fact is, while some may see it as happening suddenly or rapidly, its been happening for decades, its just that not too many have noticed or taken notice. i saw this in the very early 70's, and its just grown since then...even in jr high i saw white g irls being fucked by black b oys, football players, basketball players, etc, while their white boyfriends just went off in a corner and jerked off or sucked other white or black cock...whats happening today isnt anything new, its just more out in the forefront than it ever was
You couldn't be more correct, it's been happening since integration in the schools. I saw it and lived it in jr high and high school during the 60's. It didn't take long, in fact it was almost instantaneous that the Blacks, who were much more athletic then the whites became the key players on all the major sports teams, varsity and jr varsity. The only reason some whites were kept on teams is because all the coaches were white but that would eventually change over the next couple of years. Though on the teams, the whites rarely played. And yes, the white g irls, especially the cheer leaders, we flocked to our new Black classmates, most covertly of course. Thankfully things have changed over the decades and it's no longer necessary to hide our preferences in Men, Real Men, Black men.

You couldn't be more correct, it's been happening since integration in the schools. I saw it and lived it in jr high and high school during the 60's. It didn't take long, in fact it was almost instantaneous that the Blacks, who were much more athletic then the whites became the key players on all the major sports teams, varsity and jr varsity. The only reason some whites were kept on teams is because all the coaches were white but that would eventually change over the next couple of years. Though on the teams, the whites rarely played. And yes, the white g irls, especially the cheer leaders, we flocked to our new Black classmates, most covertly of course. Thankfully things have changed over the decades and it's no longer necessary to hide our preferences in Men, Real Men, Black men.
The writing was on the wall when I entered high school in 1978, which was the first year of the racially unified school district. Black dominance has gradually increased over the past 45 years. It was an accepted and established fact by the time my youngest d aughter graduated high school seven years ago. From people we know in various public school systems across the country cis white males are at the bottom of the social hierarchy (at least in the urban districts). Racial progress at its finest.

i agree with these ; started before and now more see with net

Back