What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

If the white hubby begs the wife to start taking BBC, and eventually she does, and then gets pregnant, i'd say at some level it's what the hubby wanted all along.

Exactly! If we are to be honest about this, isn't being pissy about your wife turning up pregnant just another veiled form of cuckold cold feet? Isn't acting upset really just blaming her for our sexual urges? Isn't the real reason that cuckolds get upset when their wife is caught by her BBC lover the fact that he will be very publicly 'outed' in a few months, and as much as he needs and wants to be cuckolded he is afraid of the very public fallout?

As cuckolds we must accept that this is very clearly a possible outcome of begging our wife to satisfy our desire to be cuckolded. WE guided that BBC into her sex, either physically, emotionally, or manipulatively (yes, it is time to admit that some wives were manipulated to trying BBC in the first place - by their hubbys). Pregnancy is possibly part of the deal guys . . . and you KNEW it when you asked/begged your wife to open her precious thighs . . .

I would allow and submit to my girlfriend or future wife to be black bred atleast once so long as we already have our own children first. Then I would be ok with her having a lifetime lover and his baby

I think this is a good idea. By having a baby together first you forever bind with your wife. So, IMHO, having a baby first would help keep you bound together in the sometimes choppy waters of cuckoldry (especially when she is carrying her lovers baby).

I would allow and submit to my girlfriend or future wife to be black bred atleast once so long as we already have our own children first. Then I would be ok with her having a lifetime lover and his baby

You ought to think about making that happen right away!

Exactly! If we are to be honest about this, isn't being pissy about your wife turning up pregnant just another veiled form of cuckold cold feet? Isn't acting upset really just blaming her for our sexual urges? Isn't the real reason that cuckolds get upset when their wife is caught by her BBC lover the fact that he will be very publicly 'outed' in a few months, and as much as he needs and wants to be cuckolded he is afraid of the very public fallout?

As cuckolds we must accept that this is very clearly a possible outcome of begging our wife to satisfy our desire to be cuckolded. WE guided that BBC into her sex, either physically, emotionally, or manipulatively (yes, it is time to admit that some wives were manipulated to trying BBC in the first place - by their hubbys). Pregnancy is possibly part of the deal guys . . . and you KNEW it when you asked/begged your wife to open her precious thighs . . .

I also agree with this. I'd be pleased to see my wife with black men if that's what she wanted. From there, the decision to go bareback or not would be hers (and theirs!). Given that she's unprotected, it doesn't take a genius to see that if she were to ever do this, result might be having black babies.

While having black babies isn't the goal (at least, not for me), I can accept it as a result.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Many times my woman swallows my cum, she likes its taste, she does has sex only for the cum, so whenever I fuck her I don't ejaculate in side her pussy but deep in her throat. So she doesn't get any chance to be pregnant.

12binnu2gmail.com

Back