What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

My first wife and I were married over a year when she found out she was pregnant about 4months into the pregnancy she confessed she had been having an affair and the baby might not be mine. The reason she decided to tell me was the guy was a coworker and he was hispanic if it was his baby would b obvious . I stayed with her thru the pregnancy and in the end the baby was blue eyed light color hair with fair skin. She told me the whole time she was screwing the guy she never thought about getting pregnant.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this? The baby would be raised as ours no matter who fathered the baby

As a cuckold I am all for my wife getting pregnant by her lover. But it is up to her and him. we know that it will change everything but it is something we are willing to go through anyway. im sure some in our family will not like the idea but we have decided that if they are shallow enough to shun us for something that has nothing to do with them then they werent worth having in our lives to begin with...just my thoughts....(mike)

For years after my youngest was born, I continued to use BC pills so as to prevent a pregnancy, as I thought my world would be destroyed if I had a black baby. I wish I had been stronger to do as I secretly wanted and accept the risks of being with black men.

My only advice to the younger ladies is to let nature take its course. If it's meant to be it will be, and biracial babies are so beautiful.

What was the reason you thought your world would be destroyed from having a biracial baby, the disapproval of hubby or family and friends etc,

I'm in that stage too Pam, the doctor says that there are still eggs but it would be risky. I wish you luck, wouldn't it be wonderful if 9 months from now we both had beautiful black surprises.

Barbara does hubby share your desire for an biracial baby at your age don't know what your marital and family situation is, how old your children are etc. and if they would understand , Pam's hubby is involved in her decision to breed black not sure if yours is or not but for you and Pam if you ladies desire to get pregnant but because of age and the added danger in pregnant at an advanced age I've heard of hormone treatment some women have taken to help with their egg situation when older.

Luck and Blessings to you both on your possible up cumming trials to be inseminated

As a cuckold I am all for my wife getting pregnant by her lover. But it is up to her and him. we know that it will change everything but it is something we are willing to go through anyway. im sure some in our family will not like the idea but we have decided that if they are shallow enough to shun us for something that has nothing to do with them then they werent worth having in our lives to begin with...just my thoughts....(mike)

Do what you and the wife want, and don't worry about others.

Barbara does hubby share your desire for an biracial baby at your age don't know what your marital and family situation is, how old your children are etc. and if they would understand , Pam's hubby is involved in her decision to breed black not sure if yours is or not but for you and Pam if you ladies desire to get pregnant but because of age and the added danger in pregnant at an advanced age I've heard of hormone treatment some women have taken to help with their egg situation when older.

Luck and Blessings to you both on your possible up cumming trials to be inseminated
No. My husband knows nothing of what I want. My daughters who are teenagers know of my feelings on this issue.
If I were to get pregnant its something I would have to face on my own.
Its just a nice dream i've had

Last edited:
What was the reason you thought your world would be destroyed from having a biracial baby, the disapproval of hubby or family and friends etc,
I thought then and still do that my husband would make me leave and my family would abandon me as well. My daughters mean everything to me and I do not want to jeopardize their well being or lifestyles. My hubby may be a terrible lover but he is still a good provider.

I wanted to add a brief bit of real world second hand experience to this thread. A few years ago, a girlfriend of mine got pregnant by her black boyfriend. Her husband was aware of her sexual activities however it was still traumatic. He was still in the military and the baby was born at the base hospital. She was using birth control, but nothing is 100%.

The reality of raising an interracial baby when both parents are the same race is difficult to say the least. As others have said, bringing a baby into this world is a pleasure that not all of us are allowed to experience. Do not let your fantasies cause your future baby grief. Enjoy yourself, but be realistic at the same time.

Did they still end up staying together? Has the husband learned to love the baby despite its color?

I thought then and still do that my husband would make me leave and my family would abandon me as well. My daughters mean everything to me and I do not want to jeopardize their well being or lifestyles. My hubby may be a terrible lover but he is still a good provider.

Yes Barbra I agree many husbands and extended families in general frown on interracial sex and especially extra marital sex and for many it is like you say just a dream sad to say and unless there are reasons a marriage is not working and worth saving it remains a dream and best so.

Did they still end up staying together? Has the husband learned to love the baby despite its color?

The last time I heard from them, they had separated. There was a lot of push back from both of their families and he took a ration of ******* from his command. It became too much for them to deal with. The baby would be 4 or 5 now.

So, is EVERYONE getting a jack-off thrill out of this story? If a woman has a baby these days, it's pretty much because she fucking wanted to ... so people can stop with the lame ass excuses. If the story was true, you'd now have a single mom trying to raise a bi-racial baby in today's hostile environment. As if life isn't hard enough on today's *******, already. Any bets that she'd turn around and DO IT AGAIN?
If this ******* gives you folks a thrill ...
cartoon_Psychiatrist-Sign.jpg The frik'n doctor is IN ... cartoon_Psychiatrist-Lucy.jpg

Last edited:
This was my thread, and it's crazy that people keep replying. I guarantee that this happened to no one in here except me and is purely for fantasy and jerking off.
Actually, it shows that Dsoul was the o-p of this thread, which is typical Dsoul style. Surprised he didn't have a whiteboi sucking a black dick ... he loves that scenerio. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My first wife was on birth control for first few months of marriage but started having problems and had to quit taking the pill, the thought of one of her lovers knocking her up never occurred to her. Then when she got pregnant it dawned on her everyone would be able to tell that an hispanic coworker or the black store manager had screwed her thats how I found out she was cheating and who with. When I asked her didnt she think she might get pregnant from one of them she said NO I was enjoying the sex too much to think about that. The little girl was born with blonde hair and blue eyes like me unless there was some white guy I didnt know about.

This is now my biggest fear. Wife made first bull wear a condom but her present bull fucks her bare. He is now having sex with her on average twice a week and cums in her ever time. Although she is on the pill you here stories of women becoming pregnant just the same. I am really scared she falls pregnant but she does not share my fears,
That sounds hot for her but scary for you. I wonder why she doesn't share your fears ? Perhaps she really wants to have his baby. Sometimes being with a much superior lover makes them desire to carry his baby. At least that is what I hear, it is a natural thing

I do not think she wants to get pregnant but she does not seem to think there is a risk as long as she is taking the pill. I have heard stories not just on this site of women getting pregnant while on the pill and it scares the hell out of me. It was me who got her into this lifestyle and would not like to face her becoming pregnant.
I know exactly how you feel. I have heard similar stories. I am surprised your wife doesn't share that fear however.

Back