What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

You're welcome. I know it will stop but he's paid regularly for over a year now, and I told him if he stops we'll take him to court for baby support
LOL. I'm very curious about what k ind of statement you will give to the court about the baby, my friend. You accepted this lifestyle for your wife's pleasure, and even if things don't go your way, you have to live with the consequences. Yes, that man got your wife pregnant and walked away. But you will raise that c hild

Abort the baby if you don’t want it!
Not recommended! It's never that simple; you play you pay; Vegas rules baby. I know a guy that had 2 abortions 1st one at 18 and the other maybe 6 years later. Thing is he got a white girl pregnant neither of them could bring that baby home it was the early 80s with a heavy dose of the 70s mixed in it was the times. Second time he was trying to get his life together and build a future for himself. There isn't a day that goes by he doesn't resent his decisions. He blames his rash actions as the reason he has no children today, when we hang out I can see it in his eyes when he reflects on his choices. It's not the baby's fault, its that of those who got down and dirty, and said to hell with the consequences. So be a man and take your baby and raise it if she doesn't want it or can't have it in her life for whatever reason. That is the adult answer to the question and the only one.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

That is a decision for the dominant sexy wife and her bull,as a beta cuckold husband I would have no problem raising my dominant sexy wife baby, but I would only be a nanny, I would respect the wishes of my dominant sexy wife and her bull

LOL. I'm very curious about what k ind of statement you will give to the court about the baby, my friend. You accepted this lifestyle for your wife's pleasure, and even if things don't go your way, you have to live with the consequences. Yes, that man got your wife pregnant and walked away. But you will raise that c hild
The law doesn't care what the circumstances are about how the kid came into the world, just that it's here and needs support. Unless we signed something ahead of time (we didn't) that'd be the only way he might not have to pay. I think he knows that, so he hopes that by giving us a little of something he won't have to go to court and wind up having to pay a lot.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Well my ******* who is now 20, was raised under perfect conditions by his stepfather, mom ( whom were a married white couple) and myself. Yes to many it looked odd when we all went out but it worked. Disney and Universal Studios were fun because of the stairs as his other brothers and sisters didn't look like him. He was called dad and I was called pops just as we wanted, so to those who can be adult enough to make it work more power to them.

The law doesn't care what the circumstances are about how the kid came into the world, just that it's here and needs support. Unless we signed something ahead of time (we didn't) that'd be the only way he might not have to pay. I think he knows that, so he hopes that by giving us a little of something he won't have to go to court and wind up having to pay a lot.
Let's assume that the financial conditions are met by the biological *******. You still have to be a ******* to that c hild and raise him. No matter what the reaction of those around you is

my wildest fantasy is for my asian wife to be impregnated and then made to raise his baby... he makes me sign the birth certificate so i'm legally obligated to support the baby he fucked into my wife. He allows me to live in the guest room and take care of the house, the bills, and baby. He rewards me by letting me watch and record how much of a slut my wife is for his bbc.

Attachments

• ppv3861544287493015593d0b20038-c0fb-48dc-a7b5-26dc30e43142.jpg
    ppv3861544287493015593d0b20038-c0fb-48dc-a7b5-26dc30e43142.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • ppv582538899376945098bbe7c6d9-15aa-4cb7-9d73-d0b84c35597f.jpg
    ppv582538899376945098bbe7c6d9-15aa-4cb7-9d73-d0b84c35597f.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
my wildest fantasy is for my asian wife to be impregnated and then made to raise his baby... he makes me sign the birth certificate so i'm legally obligated to support the baby he fucked into my wife. He allows me to live in the guest room and take care of the house, the bills, and baby. He rewards me by letting me watch and record how much of a slut my wife is for his bbc.
he shouldn't have to make you do anything.
you should do it because you love her & she's your wife.
alyssa NEVER makes me do ANYTHING!

he shouldn't have to make you do anything.
you should do it because you love her & she's your wife.
alyssa NEVER makes me do ANYTHING!

Very true.... I imagine pampering my wife while she's pregnant with his baby. I tell my wife she shouldn't be stressing out her body while she's carrying his superior black baby inside of her. She should be resting and relaxing so she can give him a healthy beautiful baby. She should just spend time bonding with the baby he's blessed my wife's womb with. Her happiness is my happiness. I want my wife to see me just as excited as she is, and for me to be there to support her and reassure her that I'll make sure to their baby is well cared for. He wouldn't have to make me do anything... but it would be a little bit hotter for my wife to see him demand I do everything around the house so she can relax. Let's my wife see that he's making sure he's "making me" do a good job taking care of the love baby he's conceived with my wife. Giving my wife free time to guide him onto our marital bed to show how much she appreciates him. I'd want my wife to see him doing nice things for her like making sure I book and send them on weekend getaways and spa days.

Last edited:
Very true.... I imagine pampering my wife while she's pregnant with his baby. I tell my wife she shouldn't be stressing out her body while she's carrying his superior black baby inside of her. She should be resting and relaxing so she can give him a healthy beautiful baby. She should just spend time bonding with the baby he's blessed my wife's womb with. Her happiness is my happiness. I want my wife to see me just as excited as she is, and for me to be there to support her and reassure her that I'll make sure to their baby is well cared for. He wouldn't have to make me do anything... but it would be a little bit hotter for my wife to see him demand I do everything around the house so she can relax. Let's my wife see that he's making sure he's "making me" do a good job taking care of the love baby he's conceived with my wife. Giving my wife free time to guide him onto our marital bed to show how much she appreciates him. I'd want my wife to see him doing nice things for her like making sure I book and send them on weekend getaways and spa days.
if you feel she's beautiful pregnant, then loo in her eyes with conviction, then sincerely with your full heart & convince her.
once she knows shes sexy beautiful pregnant, she might actually enjoy being pregnant, & want to be so repeatedly!

When a white girl has a Black Baby she is telling her family, her friends, and the whole world what she has been up to. She is telling everyone that she desires the Black Man’s Superior Seed over family and society’s approval. I applaud these white girls who walk around proudly with swollen tummies carrying a Black Man’s offspring. These white girls are so worthy of our support and worship.
My wife has always said that "having one Black baby can be explained, but TWO is a statement!!". CW

Back